Page 1115 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 11561510151065110511131114111511161117112511651215 ... LastLast
Results 11,141 to 11,150 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    I'm icing it and using benzocain while scraping away at my nail so I can drain it. Like I said, I hate feet.
    "The hideousness of that foot will haunt my dreams"

"What can I say... I like feet".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Didymus20X6 View Post
    I just caught the hugest nightcrawler! I swear, the sucker was at least as big as Scarlett. I was considering chopping it up and feeding it to the snakes, but instead just gave it to Little Dude.
    Many dozens of foot long (literally 12 - 13 inches) ones all over the ground here in Dupont, WA even during the day. They must surface to avoid drowning. Except for yesterday, it's been raining for at least three solid weeks (when it isn't snowing) and there's no end to the rain coming anytime soon. Good for worms and frogs, bad for finding snakes. The back yard is a swamp, literally. Thousands of chorus frogs and northwestern salamanders are breeding in several inches of standing water right outside the back door. The only good thing about it is that I have a fridge stocked with plenty of worms, and a freezer full of frogs. Also, I caught a 22 pound Chinook salmon a couple of days ago (on the last day of the season for that river) with nothing but a yarn jig and 6 pound test line. The rivers are just choked with salmon right now. Plenty of snake food, just no snakes.

http://www.thamnophis.com/forum/gene...hone-call.html

Ignore this post. Just testing something.

My feet are hideous, I wear socks and I don't take them off unless I'm switching pairs or showering. I'd love to have my feet be all pretty like most girls, but I'm not the skinny model like girls.. I'm built for being a tomboy kind of girl... Haha.

I have 4 weeks left of therapy. It's really hard knowing that I won't see my therapist anymore after that and I'll either have to suck everything up, or risk paying a ton of money to someone who doesn't genuinely care. Luckily, though, she is making sure I have a ton of resources before I leave. She helped me get my resume done and she's paying for my ID, she helped me pick out some places I'm interested in working, etc. Yay for an awesome lady. I also have to do one more psychiatrist appt... But after that I hope that I can just ignore my issues and be an awesome person. Because I'm awesome in every other way. Everyone is jealous of my awesome.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    "The hideousness of that foot will haunt my dreams"

"What can I say... I like feet".
    Richard...we don't really want to hear about your foot fetish right now.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Light of Dae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Thousands of chorus frogs and northwestern salamanders are breeding in several inches of standing water right outside the back door.
    Ship them frogs n salamanders over here! I'll take them!
    3.2 T.Marcianus, 1.2 T.Sirtalis, 1.0 Zacapu, 1.0 T.Radix
    0.1 Banana Cali King Snake
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

No. Chorus frogs and sallies are mine! I love them! And I have my 3 little chorus frogs, but I'd have 20 if I could feed them all! I go through 50 dollars of crickets every month, literally, just for my little froggums. Of course, pinheads like to munch on each other if you don't give them enough fruit and powdered food.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Light of Dae's Avatar

Ok so if there are
    Thousands
    of them that means You get 1000 and I'll take the other 1000 and that should leave 1000 still there in Richards backyard breeding n happy for when the snakes come out

I saw Poison Dart frogs for sale the other day... OMG are they ever cute and beautiful and awesome and oh I wanted all of them!! They were all so bright, there were blue ones, red ones, yellow ones and orange ones! And I have an empty tank I have all sorts of stuff I could use for them. I even have Eco Earth substrate and mesh and clean gravel to layer properly to make a waterfall / splash / rain system with!!! Just would need the pump... However..... They were asking 100 bucks a frog.
    I should have looked at the price before peering into the tank and making plans on this setup that is now implanted in my head and I still want to make it and everything... BUT NOOOOOO THEY HAD TO BE ASKING 100BUCKS FOR A FROG THAT COULD SIT ON A QUARTER COMFORTABLY!!!!!!!!
    Stupid prices...
    Stupid money I ain't got to spare....

So Again, I'll take at least a couple hundred Chorus Frogs and a clean hundred Northwestern Salamanders please and thank you.

Sincerely,
    Scratching my pockets bottom.
    3.2 T.Marcianus, 1.2 T.Sirtalis, 1.0 Zacapu, 1.0 T.Radix
    0.1 Banana Cali King Snake
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

"Third shed In Progress" kimbosaur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    My feet are hideous, I wear socks and I don't take them off unless I'm switching pairs or showering. I'd love to have my feet be all pretty like most girls, but I'm not the skinny model like girls.. I'm built for being a tomboy kind of girl... Haha.
    Me too! I have duck feet...it's so hard to find heels and flats that fit properly!
    kimberly

I used to have this thing for poison dart frogs when I was little...I loved looking at pics of them and when I was older I got some rubber ones at the gift shop at the zoo and they sat on the dashboard of my car for years when I was a teenager. They are so pretty. I had no idea they were so expensive! I wouldn't mind having some too...but not for that price! What is a chorus frog? Post a pic.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe