Page 1112 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 11261210121062110211101111111211131114112211621212 ... LastLast
Results 11,111 to 11,120 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Kyle sent me this:

So I made him this....

ZOMPIGGEH!
    I was implying that all men will turn into zombie pigs, while the ladies evolved from cows and will stay alive, and stay beautiful.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Well...if there is a zombie apocalypse...I'm packing things up and coming to your house!
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Well, I'll be hoofing it to canada... Maybe. It depends on if Kyle and I are still together.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

I have had it up to my ears with incompetent people. I got to my doctors office yesterday for my shots...and after I had left my health forms with them two weeks ago and told them numerous times that I absolutely had to pick them up yesterday so that I could take them to school today to turn them in...or I could be disqualified from the clinical component of my nursing program...I arrived at the office to find out that the forms had not been filled out. It was 4pm and the doctor had left for the day. I was livid. I was fit to be tied. Then they told me they couldn't fill out the forms unless I had a physical. I was about to strangle someone. Luckily, a nurse and a physician's assistant who understand how difficult it is to get into the nursing program I am in decided to help me out and the physician's assistant gave me a quick physical and filled out the forms for me. Now...with my arms aching all the way down to my hands from the shots I had to get in both arms...I have to drive out to my school and turn these forms in...sign some papers and pay to get my fingerprints done next week. It's almost over...well, until clinicals start anyway.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

luckily the nurse and phys assistant was there for ya! now, at least that hurdle is behind you. keep pushing forward!
    mike

I dropped a bowl of boiling caramel on my foot last night.. Luckily I didn't get burned but for a while I was worried I had broken my toe... It was bent weird and the whole thing was purple, and then it quickly went back to flesh colour and now I have a blister right under my nail. Argghhhhhhhhh it hurts so bad that I cant sleep.
    Chantel

Ouch sorry to hear that. Hope it feels better soon.
    Marnie

I do too... I don't want to have to poke it with a needle like I've been told to. Ugh. I might have to if I cant sleep within a couple hours... I have benzocaine slathered over it to keep the pain from throbbing too much.
    Chantel

your toenail may come off. i dropped a plate on my big toe years ago and the nail eventually fell off.
    mike

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I will freak out and probably have a nervous breakdown if it happens. I really can not get myself to drain it like I've been told by my doctor. I cant poke it, I can't even bend it or touch anywhere near it. What does she expect me to do, cut off the circulation and jab a hot needle into it while I have a stick between my teeth?
    Chantel