Page 1111 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 11161110111061110111091110111111121113112111611211 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,110 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Well thanks...I figure I'd get some votes from my forum friends. The process is almost over...a tetanus shot and a hep B vaccine tomorrow, fingerprinting on April 5th and I am done. Then they do the final review to decide if I can go into clinicals next year. Then, if I can go into clinicals...it's two years of that before I'm an RN. I already did two years of coursework. Nursing school is no joke.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

serious business. it'll pay off in the end.
    mike

Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Just an update on the ADHD thing. Brian had his school conference on Monday and the teacher said she has noticed a positive difference in his behavior and focus since he started the fish oil. He is getting 3 As and 1 B. He is in 4th grade and reading at a 6.5 grade level. We are very proud of him. He had made such a drastic improvement since he started living with us. I guess we are doing something right.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Way to go Brian. Keep up the good work. Grades are very important.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

I wish someone had told me that when I was a kid. My mom allowed me to fail everything, saying that I'll end up like my (no-so much) dad (who was making over 100k a year). Nope! I ended up mentally unable to function. Haha.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

I think you function fine, Chantel. And Kat...way to go with the parenting! I'm going to have to get some fish oil for Julian.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

You haven't met me in person! Besides, I act calm on the outside and have some serious problems going on on the inside.. no one knows of my true insanity! Except for maybe that I truly believe the zombie apocalypse will happen.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

Yes..but at least you will be prepared. The rest of us will just get eaten by zombies. Well...maybe those of us that watch The Walking Dead might stand a chance...lol.

Listen...my surgery is coming up in less than 2 weeks. I'm sure I will be fine...but just in case I have to stay in the hospital longer than expected or something...I am going to write up a snake care sheet with feeding instructions that my mother can take over to my son's old school...there are a lot of cool people over there that are not afraid of snakes and that have owned snakes before...and I am going to leave instructions on it for going into my computer and signing into the forum under my username should a snake emergency or problems with feeding arise. My surgery is on April 11th. So...if someone should come onto the forum after the 11th and say that they are a friend of mine and they need help...you guys will know what is going on.
    Marnie

I have every single plan of how to avoid contact with zombie, knives in convinent places in case of an attack, where I can't get away... I know where a lot of gun stores are, and I know the route to take to get where I want to be! Haha.
    Chantel