Page 1110 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 11061010101060110011081109111011111112112011601210 ... LastLast
Results 11,091 to 11,100 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

One last thing I want to say...I don't think we are going to be able to resolve our differences on this subject. I think we are going to have to just agree to disagree, respect the other person's view on the topic and end the conversation. Otherwise, we could continue to go on like this indefinitely. I am sure other members have other things they want to discuss and are probably getting tired of listening to this. Like I said, I stand by what I believe, and you can respect that or not. I respect what you believe. But, I am done discussing this now for the sake of the other members of the forum.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Well, I was asleep during all this.. But, I'm sensitive to sugar and I get jittery and obnoxious when I do have sugar, in non caffinated things.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    My justification of my reasoning lies in the fact that I simply have found no other explanation for my son becoming hyper other than the ingestion of sugar...
    But it's not an explanation. Sugar needs to have that effect for it to be an explanation and there doesn't seem to be any evidence for it.

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    One last thing I want to say...I don't think we are going to be able to resolve our differences on this subject. I think we are going to have to just agree to disagree, respect the other person's view on the topic and end the conversation. Otherwise, we could continue to go on like this indefinitely. I am sure other members have other things they want to discuss and are probably getting tired of listening to this. Like I said, I stand by what I believe, and you can respect that or not. I respect what you believe. But, I am done discussing this now for the sake of the other members of the forum.
    So be it.

I have to go get certified for CPR for my nursing clinicals tonight. My clinicals start next January and it will be much like residency for a doc...I will never be around anymore...I will be working in the hospital from like 6am-3pm and going to class...my snakes will forget who I am...you guys will forget who I am...my son will go find a new mom...lol. Then, finally, when I am about 50...I will be an RN. I have a really bad headache and really do not feel like blowing in plastic dummies for three hours tonight...not that I ever feel like blowing in plastic dummies...if I did, I would tell you to be concerned about me.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Everyone would remember you. You're a memorable person!
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

"Third shed In Progress" kimbosaur's Avatar

I did my CPR certification twice and don't remember jack. Reliable huh?

I have a paper due in 14 hours and I haven't actually started writing it. I've adopted the work for 10 minutes and take a 30 minute break approach. Good times.
    kimberly

The class was a cinch...it started at 6pm and was supposed to run til 9pm...we were out by 8pm. We would have been out by 7:30 but there is always that one person in the class that insists on asking a bunch of questions...and no, it wasn't me...lol.
    Marnie

You guys should see all of the stuff I have been going through the past week to get into my nursing clinicals. I have been getting drug tests, physicals, blood tests, background checks, vaccines...I have to be fingerprinted next week by the FBI. I figure if I don't make it through this final review to get into my clinicals...I'll just join the FBI or run for president.
    Marnie

Might as well!
    Chantel

marnie for president! i'd vote for ya sounds like a headache. hang in there!
    mike