Page 1102 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 10260210021052109211001101110211031104111211521202 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,020 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Well it's getting pretty darn close to freezing already and the chance of precipitation only increases tonight and into tomorrow. Snow flakes in the forecast through monday.

Banned

Re: new baby snake please help asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Yeah, I don't know...maybe the person doesn't understand how to read threads yet or something. ???
    No, that's not it at all. Same user has been posting nonsense responses to other threads. It's a spambot. I've seen this enough times to know.

Spambots don't send PM's.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Banned

Sure they do. "spambot" wasn't meant to imply that there wasn't a real person behind it. Only the suspected intention behind creating the account and the tendency to post responses that don't seem to make sense or have any relevance in an attempt to increase post count.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I apologize. It's just that all the signs are there.

"thanks for being our voice!" in one of your red radix threads Steve.... remember that?"

That's a classic spambot post. I see that being posted randomly in almost any forum/thread, by spambots. They've been doing that for years. Reptile forums .com was hit hard with that one some months ago.
    Last edited by ConcinusMan; 03-17-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Crazy weather needs some medication.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Okay...then explain to me what exactly a spambot is then because I am confused.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Getting myself a little home project started. My parents are getting on in age and have let the house go a bit, and since it will be mine soon I have been trying to do what I can to fix it up the best that I can. I have decided to start working on tearing down the old fence in the backyard and my son is going to help. It's wooden...old and rotten in a lot of places...but still attached into the ground by strong beams in some spots...bought some work gloves today, got an ax...could really use a sledge hammer...maybe I can borrow one. I'm going to go out there today and start working.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Getting myself a little home project started. My parents are getting on in age and have let the house go a bit, and since it will be mine soon I have been trying to do what I can to fix it up the best that I can. I have decided to start working on tearing down the old fence in the backyard and my son is going to help. It's wooden...old and rotten in a lot of places...but still attached into the ground by strong beams in some spots...bought some work gloves today, got an ax...could really use a sledge hammer...maybe I can borrow one. I'm going to go out there today and start working.

Well here you go

Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Banned

Okay...then explain to me what exactly a spambot is then because I am confused.
    Spambot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The post "thank you for being our voice!" is script generated by spambots everywhere. While there are certain protections in place to stop forum spambots, they will often make several human generated posts in an attempt to gain legitimacy for the forum account. Once certain post count restrictions are lifted, then they will usually make an attempt to post spam. Either to the forum, or their signature, etc.

Banned

I can see why the pugets like this property where I am. Pacific chorus frogs are everywhere. They were quite noisy last night. Fell asleep last night to their "singing"