Page 1097 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 975979971047108710951096109710981099110711471197 ... LastLast
Results 10,961 to 10,970 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Yeah...now I just have to figure out how to use it!
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Yeah...now I just have to figure out how to use it!
    Glad you got there in the end. Sorry I was a bit vague with my instructions, I have a habit of assuming everyone's tech level is far higher. Thanks for filling the gap Mike.
    Paint.net is fairly intuitive to use, just a case of figuring out which icons do what and where things are in the menus. If I remember right there's some introduction tutorials on the website you downloaded from too.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

No worries, Chris...I just appreciate you giving me the link to the download in the first place. I'm usually pretty good at figuring things out...everything I've learned so far on computers, I have pretty much taught myself by figuring things out as I go along. I'll get the hang of it...and if not, I'm sure I'll be on here to ask someone!
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

So...I am teaching my son's half sister about snakes...teaching her young...she is almost 2. Today I was taking the snakes out for her and she was just loving it...coming right up to see them, no fear at all...not even with big girl Cee Cee. She couldn't get enough of them...and she would put her little face right up to them and talk to them...as her father was cringing and backing away in fear. I told her "You have much bigger cajones than your Papi, now don't you sweetie?"...even her father laughed at that one.
    Marnie

Anyone know the Cornwall area on England? A friend of mine wants a recommendation of where to stay for holiday.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katach View Post
    Anyone know the Cornwall area on England? A friend of mine wants a recommendation of where to stay for holiday.
    I spent my teenage years growing up in Plymouth, so as close to Cornwall as you can get without leaving Devon. I've not been far into Cornwall for a long time, but my mum still lives in Plymouth and goes there fairly often.
    What sort of holiday does your friend want? You've got some really pretty, quiet villages on the coast. Then you've got places like Newquay which is full of bars, drunk kids and surfer dudes. I know where I'd be heading, but if your friend is a surfing, late-night reveller then Newquay is the only choice. If on the other hand they'd prefer to stay somewhere quieter, I'll ask my mum to name a few villages.
    Also, you'll find accomodation is mostly holiday cottages, caravan parks (not quite the same as an American trailer park, these caravans are purely holiday homes), and camp sites, with some hotels in the bigger towns. I think my mum has camped a few times and also stayed in a really nice cottage.

Hope this helps for now Kat, let me know more specific requirements and I'm sure I can dig up some more detailed recommendations.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

So. Freaking. Hot.

Actually it's only 76 degree's but holy shnit.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSidedSPR View Post
    So. Freaking. Hot.

Actually it's only 76 degree's but holy shnit.
    Enough with circumventing the filter or simply letting the filter work. Please.
    This forum is read by young people (forum member's children) also.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

My friend is in her 60's so probably a quiet cottage would be the best.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

It kind of skipped spring here and went straight to summer too...but this is Delaware, so it could be snowing tomorrow. The weather here is bizarre. It was so cold the other night, I needed long johns...and the next day, you could wear shorts. Can anyone say "Bye bye ozone layer"?
    Marnie