Page 1084 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 845849841034107410821083108410851086109411341184 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,840 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Can I ask you guys real quick...this should probably go in the thread for questions about site problems and whatever...but I noticed that many people have signatures that are several lines long...Steve, Chris...for example. When I tried to edit my signature to add a line for Possum...it tells me my signature is too long...something about exceeding 400 characters...so I had to put all the snakes on one line. Anyone know how I can fix that?
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

can only have so many lines... mine's maxed out i think

take out the space between your quote and your list of animals. that should do it.
    mike

Yup...
    I'll go see the reqirements/limits

5 lines, 400 characters.. so idk

Tried that already Mike. Look at Steve and Chris' signatures...they have more lines and characters than I would if I put mine in lines going down the way I had it before...I would have 5 lines...but not 400 characters.

Anyway...my son has his friend from across the street over...this kid is the whiniest kid I have ever met. I want to pull my ears off and beat him with them...guess that's not allowed huh?
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

When my little brother and niece lived with us, I was always the one watching them (my mom was always high on her painkillers). My brother had an extremely whiny friend... If you made the slightest remark of critisim towards him, he'd bawl his eyes out and say everyone hated him... Every time he was over and he pulled that, I simply told him to dry it up or go home. If I were you (and if you can stomach being a bit harsh), perhaps you can make sure that he doesn't whine when he's over. Tell him you have rules at your house that are different than at their parents house. It's worked with all my nieces and nephews so far... (and the friends that came with it)
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedSidedSPR View Post
    5 lines, 400 characters.. so idk
    That includes formatting codes, so colors/bold, italic, etc. takes up extra characters. Also, blank lines count as a line.

BTW... I like that... "Wouldn't it be great if we found intelligent life on Earth"

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Your signature cannot be longer than 200 characters excluding BB code markup.

Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 5 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.
    That's what I was told when I just went to add Nobby to my signature. So some subtle changes were required to cut down the characters.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    That includes formatting codes, so colors/bold, italic, etc. takes up extra characters. Also, blank lines count as a line.

BTW... I like that... "Wouldn't it be great if we found intelligent life on Earth"
    Oh yeah, so Marnie it's your pink colors and fonts I guess lol

And yes. I like that to. xD