Page 1083 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 835839831033107310811082108310841085109311331183 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,830 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Crap...that reminds me I have to take my son to get a present for his dad's birthday...

I just checked and Possum is now in Philadelphia...
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Crap...that reminds me I have to take my son to get a present for his dad's birthday...

I just checked and Possum is now in Philadelphia...
    Nothing quite like having to go out and spend your hard-earned on your ex.
    My US geography isn't great, but that's still quite a journey. If it was a delivery in the UK, if it wasn't in the right city by now you'd be getting it tomorrow and not today. I've always had the impression that your couriers are more efficient than ours.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Quote Originally Posted by PINJOHN View Post
    I suggested that the comment might be taken down you refused instead choosing to justify the remark and this is spite of the fact that other members took the time to say they also found it unacceptable. it's all so very disappointing. so to use another throwaway Americanism I'M DONE
    I'm not done. I'm not here to delete comments on request. My job, as people have pointed out, is to moderate discussions. That includes mediating and clearing up misunderstandings. Your responsibility in this case would be to accept that you misunderstood and take the comment as it was intended, not how you initially perceived it. Anything other than "Oh, I see.", when the intent is explained to you, is the wrong answer.

Philly is only a 35 to 40 min drive from here...so if he was in Philly at 6:28am...which was where the plane would come in...he would be in perfect time to make it here for a "before 10:30am" delivery. In fact, Hermes got here an hour before schedule. Got to love next day air.

Oh...and no worries...I will just take the money my ex gives me for alimony and spend that on his birthday gift.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Philly is only a 35 to 40 min drive from here...so if he was in Philly at 6:28am...which was where the plane would come in...he would be in perfect time to make it here for a "before 10:30am" delivery. In fact, Hermes got here an hour before schedule. Got to love next day air.

Oh...and no worries...I will just take the money my ex gives me for alimony and spend that on his birthday gift.
    Sounds perfect all round, just don't spend too much of the alimony on him, better spending it on the snakes. There should be knock at the door anytime in the next hour or so then.
    My ex-wife just took half our savings, everything she wanted from the house, disappeared for 4 years so I couldn't divorce her, then expected me to give her more cash in the divorce. I laughed at the last, I'm still pissed off about her clearing the house out. At least we didn't have children, so I don't have to have any contact.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Well isn't that special? I don't really get much out of my ex...the combo of alimony/child support isn't much at all...but it's something. I mean, I guess it's better than a lot of people do...I hear terrible stories of people getting $60 a month in child support if they're lucky...or none at all. I am lucky because I have a very good relationship with my ex...we are actually good friends and he is a good dad. He gives me what he can afford to give me and he would never do anything to screw me over, nor would I him. I would say that I spend quite a lot of the money I do have on the snakes though...isn't that the truth!
    Marnie

I'll never have another exwife, so I just made sure I got a classic one the first time round.
    Chris

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chris-uk View Post
    Although personally I will celebrate by listening to some Paradise Lost.
    Worrying that you had the date in your diary though Jesse, are you sure the Linkin Park tunes aren't just a sham? You can fess up if you're really listening to "Bieber's Greatest Hits" (I feel dirty just typing that).
    You really said that.

And for your information, I didn't know the little pricks date of birth until last night. We should all know it, march 1st, 1992, the death of real music.
    Last edited by RedSidedSPR; 03-01-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Subadult snake

Quote Originally Posted by chris-uk View Post
    Nothing quite like having to go out and spend your hard-earned on your ex.
    Not me, he's already remarried. SHE can coordinate gifts and cards!
    Theresa in Indy
    1.0 T marcianus, 1.1 dogs, 1.0 cat, 2.0 skin kids

Yeah...well....while my ex might be a nice guy...his girlfriend...live-in one...mother of his other child...is an idiot...she couldn't coordinate a trip to the bathroom. She is the one, if you remember...who thinks my house is a zoo...and comes over and sticks her face in my snake tanks and starts taking pics and got Cee Cee so upset that she bit me? If I left it up to her to buy a present for him from my son for his birthday...well, it just wouldn't happen...not that I let my son spend very much time with her anyway.
    Marnie