Page 1079 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 795799791029106910771078107910801081108911291179 ... LastLast
Results 10,781 to 10,790 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

ah, peanut allergies. gotcha. does that cover all nuts or just peanuts?
    mike

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Dude. I had have a pistaicio a month ago...... Holy ****.

Yes. Every nut. Especially tree nuts.

OH except almonds. :/

Can I just take a moment here to mention the school shooting that happened in Ohio yesterday? I'm watching the news and three kids have died now...the boys that died don't look much older than my son...I guess they really aren't that much older than my son. It's just horrible. And in every single one of these school shootings, everyone always says afterward..."Yeah..we all knew that guy was troubled"...Well...what the??? Now is a nice time to acknowledge that. Like the Columbine situation...a complete tragedy that could have been avoided if people had taken their heads out of their a**es for a moment. I have to send my son off to high school in a couple of years...and I have to worry every day that some kid is going to take his dad's gun to school and start blowing kids away...random kids...my kid. Okay...I'm done...my stomach hurts.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    wow, i had no idea! i just assumed something like peanut butter was universally loved... us americans and our worldly assumptions... it's a food i grew up eating. i guess it's a comfort thing. i apologize for my recommendation then.
    Every country has some type of food that nobody else likes. This would be our gift to that category: Salty liquorice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Every country has some type of food that nobody else likes. This would be our gift to that category: Salty liquorice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I quite liked that when I tried it.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Can I just take a moment here to mention the school shooting that happened in Ohio yesterday? I'm watching the news and three kids have died now...the boys that died don't look much older than my son...I guess they really aren't that much older than my son. It's just horrible. And in every single one of these school shootings, everyone always says afterward..."Yeah..we all knew that guy was troubled"...Well...what the??? Now is a nice time to acknowledge that. Like the Columbine situation...a complete tragedy that could have been avoided if people had taken their heads out of their a**es for a moment. I have to send my son off to high school in a couple of years...and I have to worry every day that some kid is going to take his dad's gun to school and start blowing kids away...random kids...my kid. Okay...I'm done...my stomach hurts.
    Yeah, we've had a couple of those here.

Quote Originally Posted by chris-uk View Post
    I quite liked that when I tried it.
    Neat. I'm not a huge fan, but I do like it somewhat.

salty licorice...hmm. would have to try before i decide, but leaning towards "probably won't like".
    mike

I hate peanut butter. That crap is nasty. My mom loves to put peanut butter on toast and cover it with sugar. She's going fast on the very short road to diabetes. I don't like liquorice either, it disgusts me to no end! Bleh.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

As for the Ohio school shootings, I don't know what to say. We try so hard to prevent these things and sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you can't stop what you see coming.
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."