Page 1077 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 775779771027106710751076107710781079108711271177 ... LastLast
Results 10,761 to 10,770 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Well...not that the men on here really want to hear about this...but we're all family here...I'm having my uterus removed. Partial hysterectomy. I have had female problems for years...since I was a teenager. It has caused me a lot of problems. I've had a lot of health problems for years. I wasn't supposed to be able to have children...but I wasn't having that...I'm stubborn...mind over matter. I decided now that I am not going to have anymore children...not of my own anyway. I'm tired of being sick all the time. Hopefully this will put an end to most of my health problems. I will still have my ovaries so I will still have my hormones and everything though. Aren't you glad you asked, Mike?
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Bonniedale Farm Rescue snakehill's Avatar

Joanne 0.1 T.radix Jade / 0.1 T.s.sirtalis Jett

well, you left your post with a cliffhanger, which sparked my curiosity my family has a history with these kinds of problems, so i'm not that unfamiliar. and recently a buddy of mine at work, his wife had a hysterectomy. so, it seems to be a fairly common issue with you ladies. at least you won't have to take hormone pills. if this isn't too personal... you don't have to go into detail, but do you know if you'll be having laparoscopic surgery?
    mike

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

._.

Yes...but even cooler...I'm having that Davinci robot surgery...it's laparoscopic....but the robot does the whole thing. It's pretty high-tech. Small incisions...little scarring, little recovery time. I only have to be in the hospital overnight. The only thing is...if they get in there and my ovaries look bad...the doctor said he will have to remove them too...then I have to take the hormones. But he is going to do everything he can to save them. And now...Jesse will never come on this thread again! Lol...maybe we should go back to guinea pig poo!
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

ah, good to hear! that's absolutely amazing that robots can do surgeries! hopefully everything looks good and surgery will be minimal. i had a hernia that was repaired via laparoscopic.
    mike

Yeah...I have had laparascopic surgery before...to go in and try to deal with some of the female problems. It wasn't bad at all. Of course, this is much more involved because they are actually removing something. But my cousin had the surgery last year and she did fine...she has the same problems and she says she is a new person now because she had this surgery...so I am hoping this helps me a lot. Of course, the doctor is basically controlling the robot from what I understand...but it is pretty darn cool!
    Marnie

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

._.

There's not a damn thing in this house worth eating. I need something to eat. Something made of meat. Something to gnaw on. Jerky would be perfect. Or something with bones. The stores are closed. It's getting late. It's been snowing all day and I don't think the plow has made its way here yet. Ate half a jar of Greek peppers, only made the hunger worse. Temper is wearing thin.

you have any peanut butter? that hits the spot when i don't have meat. mmmm, peanut butter...
    mike