Page 1073 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 735739731023106310711072107310741075108311231173 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,730 of 14098
    I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

And Brady.

Dear god, im REALLLY gonna have to backtrack to make any sense of this hahaha, two pages back and still not makn sense hahaha, but it makes it a hell of a lot funnier
    ROBERT The Reptilian Teen

"growing old is mandatory

growing up is optional "

Nope...I just went back 4 pages and it still doesn't make any sense! You should read some of the other threads over the last two days...read the Other Pets thread...it's hysterical.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

You're welcome.

My mother drives me absolutely insane. Ugh.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Indeed. .________________.

Okay...so there is this house full...I mean full...of annoying college guys across the street from me (you may remember me complaining about them running up and down the street at 3 in the morning doing drunk sprints and timing themselves in the fall)...and they have been driving me nuts lately going in and out of their house slamming doors at 1am and 2am every night and driving their loud cars up and down the street. So, last night...they were really bad..and I had enough...I could hear them outside yelling at 2am, getting in and out of their eleven cars parked up and down the street..and I called the cops. So...I wait..and they are all outside...and they jump in their cars and take off...and then the cops come....knock on the door...no one is home, of course...and the cops leave. As soon as the cops leave, I hear them outside again. Now, they are actually all over, standing in the street....standing in their yard...running up and down the street. I call the cops back. I'm like..."Okay, look...an officer was over here and now it is worse. They are literally standing in the street yelling now." So the police say they will send someone back over. I go outside and I hear the college kids all yelling about how they really want egg rolls. They all jump in their cars and take off. The cops come back. No one is there again. At this point, the police are probably saying..."Um...yeah, we have a crazy lady who keeps calling in claiming there are a bunch of kids yelling in the street....she's a nut. There's no one here.". So now...I can't call the police again. Of course the stupid drunk egg roll loving college kids return soon after the police leave.
    Marnie

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Sod's Law. Sounds like a right bunch of inconsiderate bar stewards (they do work in bars part-time don't they ).
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Okay...so there is this house full...I mean full...of annoying college guys across the street from me (you may remember me complaining about them running up and down the street at 3 in the morning doing drunk sprints and timing themselves in the fall)...and they have been driving me nuts lately going in and out of their house slamming doors at 1am and 2am every night and driving their loud cars up and down the street. So, last night...they were really bad..and I had enough...I could hear them outside yelling at 2am, getting in and out of their eleven cars parked up and down the street..and I called the cops. So...I wait..and they are all outside...and they jump in their cars and take off...and then the cops come....knock on the door...no one is home, of course...and the cops leave. As soon as the cops leave, I hear them outside again. Now, they are actually all over, standing in the street....standing in their yard...running up and down the street. I call the cops back. I'm like..."Okay, look...an officer was over here and now it is worse. They are literally standing in the street yelling now." So the police say they will send someone back over. I go outside and I hear the college kids all yelling about how they really want egg rolls. They all jump in their cars and take off. The cops come back. No one is there again. At this point, the police are probably saying..."Um...yeah, we have a crazy lady who keeps calling in claiming there are a bunch of kids yelling in the street....she's a nut. There's no one here.". So now...I can't call the police again. Of course the stupid drunk egg roll loving college kids return soon after the police leave.
    Marnie would you like me to send you some of my anti delusional tablets ...i'v got lots
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

I think you need to get back on those meds John, after your cross breeding thread.

Set the keyboard down and step away from the screen.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee