Page 1068 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 685689681018105810661067106810691070107811181168 ... LastLast
Results 10,671 to 10,680 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

It's something said on Are you being served? On the His and Hers episode. I thought it was pretty funny. Haha.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

You're silly!
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Oh I'm not silly, the people who made the show are quite silly.. I wish I was around when it was airing on tv
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    Are you suggesting, Mr. Granger, that I should remove my underwear and put perfume there instead?
    Are you suggesting that I remove my trousers and put perfume there instead?!

you had me worried there Chantel i thought we had been invaded by perv's ...but i see you are talking about Mrs Slocum's stock.
    I didn't realize you got that old British show over on your side
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

We don't, I watch it on online streaming sites mostly. I also watch Little Britain and Inbetweeners on them... Only stuff worth watching anymore

Also, I am a perv.. Haha. Everything can be made into a sex joke with me, I just don't do much joking where it may cause people to lose respect in me, or become uncomfortable because of my jokes.
    Chantel

Ha ha...I was going to say...we do have a perv on here...we have Chantel! Rofl....
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Sex jokes and such are very common with my real mom and dad... We all joke about stupid stuff, and I think their sense of humour must be genetic, because I never fit in with my "family" humour wise... And also in any way, because I'm a lot like my mom.... And they never liked my mom. That's okay, though. I don't need them
    Chantel

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    I call it winter. No need to be that precise.
    Speaking of winter, I finally got a visit. Thursday Feb 9th broke the record high. It got up to 85 F. 6 days later on Feb 15th the high was 30 F and it snowed all afternoon. Got several inches.

Of course it's all gone now, sunny 60's.

I like snow when its just for a day. It was nice. I tried to get video / pics but my camera quit working. I try to turn it on and the screen says "lens error" and it shuts down. Grrrr...

I can't believe it is freakin snowing where you are and we haven't seen diddly squat for snow in DE this year! Unbelievable! Next thing you know they'll get a blizzard in the Sahara...
    Marnie

Banned

Was snowing. Just one afternoon. It's sunny and almost 70 now. The key is the high elevation. (almost 4,000 ft) A cold front came in and dropped the snow level low enough, briefly, and there was enough moisture to make it over the mountains to reach the desert. It may be desert here, but it's high so it does get cold in the winter, and it does get a few inches of precipitation between Nov and March.