Page 1062 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 625629621012105210601061106210631064107211121162 ... LastLast
Results 10,611 to 10,620 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

I had a guinea pig when I was a kid... Wilbur produced toooooons of poop... We had to clean his tank every few days... Haha.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Lol...I had a rat named Wilbur. I saw a pot-belly pig in the pet store the other day...he was so cute. He rolled over so you could scratch his belly when you pet him...I wanted to buy him and name him Wilbur...but he was $500...so, um...no. I woke up this morning and that guinea pig had pooped all over her cage...so I cleaned the entire cage and showed my son how to do it. She is only a month old and all she does is eat non-stop and poop...but she makes adorable little noises. Btw...the snow stopped...of course.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Or you could just do the math and come to the conclusion that it's a bad deal.
    To quote a character from the show Deadwood: "If money had to be clean before it was recirculated we'd still be living in ****ing caves." The principle is the same.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PINJOHN View Post
    Trying hard not to sound my age but parents have to be held responsible in a lot if these circumstances, when your kid comes home with some gizmo that is way beyond his ability to purchase then all kinds of alarm bells should be going off
    That's probably what happened. I bet someone made him return it. The ebay story was probably concocted to cover up the fact that he stole it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Lol...I had a rat named Wilbur.
    The only rats ever allowed in my house were named "snake food"

SCOUSER

Ladies Be prepared to be jealous very very jealous, thamnpophis sites most romantic man has struck again.
    With valentines day looming on Tuesday i have secretly gone and booked a table for my wife and me,no friends or family just us two........I will admit though that she isn't really that great at pool.
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

My boyfriend has you beat.. For valentines day we're going to watch a movie.. BUT! He's 2000 miles away... He's going to point his webcam at his tv so I can watch...
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Quote Originally Posted by katach View Post
    going to make homemade chicken pie for dinner. Yum!
    When should I be there?
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Quote Originally Posted by PINJOHN View Post
    upright. Moral. Ethical. Just. Decent. Honest. Principled. Just a few of the words that the banking trade could never be accused of.
    That ad is from the Indians, not a regular old US Bank. Still, not too far behind those indians are we....
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Sorry to change the subject but it's snowing here!!!
    It was 82 here on thursday, 85 on friday. Both days were records. Now it's cloudy, windy, and only in the 50's but that won't last but a day or two.