Page 1061 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 615619611011105110591060106110621063107111111161 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,610 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Rofl...so he is not just a criminal, but a really stupid criminal. What is the school going to do to the little criminal mastermind? So happy to hear that Kale gets his ipod back...and now all the people that pitched in money can get their money back. And...Kale got to see how much people care and what they will do for him in a bad situation...all in all...not a bad ending to this story!
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Rofl...so he is not just a criminal, but a really stupid criminal. What is the school going to do to the little criminal mastermind? So happy to hear that Kale gets his ipod back...and now all the people that pitched in money can get their money back. And...Kale got to see how much people care and what they will do for him in a bad situation...all in all...not a bad ending to this story!

I'm sure the kid will be expelled for a few days.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Expelled is fully kicked out of the school with no return, suspended would be temporary (efw days-weeks). That was my understanding of it at least.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Well, good...
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

SCOUSER

Trying hard not to sound my age but parents have to be held responsible in a lot if these circumstances, when your kid comes home with some gizmo that is way beyond his ability to purchase then all kinds of alarm bells should be going off
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

Heck we question the little cheap trinkets Brian brings home. He always gets little erasers and stickers and silly things from..... GIRLS. He's a little ladies man.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

Right. I know every toy my son has...for the most part. If I see him playing with something and it doesn't look familiar, I ask him where it came from. If he says "So and so gave it to me" or "I traded with so and so", I ask if the other child's parents are aware of the exchange. Not that my son has ever stolen from another child, but kids often trade toys without parents knowing. My point is...if my son has someone else's stuff...I am aware of it.
    Marnie

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Well, there's a reason I've never had any debts: My mother worked for a bank and I've heard all the horror stories.
    Or you could just do the math and come to the conclusion that it's a bad deal.

SCOUSER

[QUOTE=guidofatherof5;199023]Update on the stolen iPod(happy Chris-UK).
    The original suspect to the crime brought to school today the same iPod model which was stolen from my son. The suspect said he bought it off ebay for $15. What a load of crap.
    My daughter Emmy called my son's iPod using an app called Facetime. The suspect's iPod rang.

Reading this is one if those warm glow moments .. a fine example of quick thinking Emmy well done ....I think a career in law enforcement awaits you
    hey Kale don't they sell chains for them there ipods....
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

Sorry to change the subject but it's snowing here!!! And...if you put food in the guinea pig's mouth, 20 poops shoot out the other end. It's a poop machine.
    Marnie