Page 1057 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 575579571007104710551056105710581059106711071157 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,570 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Well that gives me some faith back in humanity Travis...thank you.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

I always return things to people who drop them... I've even given a 100 dollar bill to a lady who had one fall out of her pocket (even though that's not a smart place to keep a 100 dollar bill)... I do it because it's what I would want someone to do for me if I dropped something..

I can't find a store with crochet hooks! I've gone to 5 different stores that would normally carry them.... So! I bought a pair of knitting needles... I think I'll regret it.. But, they were about 1.75 so that's okay. Does anyone know a good knitting tutorial?
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

Re: Found on YouTube

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA

He sucks at acting too. What a surprise.

Well, the vac sucked up about 3/4 to 1 gallon of water.

I've got about 9 pairs of wet pants, and nowhere to put them! Not to mention another stack of wet clothes.

The stuff under my bed isn't so bad, there are a few things that have some water damage, but I'll live.

This could have been a lot worse, in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    I always return things to people who drop them... I've even given a 100 dollar bill to a lady who had one fall out of her pocket (even though that's not a smart place to keep a 100 dollar bill)... I do it because it's what I would want someone to do for me if I dropped something..

I can't find a store with crochet hooks! I've gone to 5 different stores that would normally carry them.... So! I bought a pair of knitting needles... I think I'll regret it.. But, they were about 1.75 so that's okay. Does anyone know a good knitting tutorial?
    What size crochet hooks are you looking for? I work next to a craft store.
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    Bought my son a new Ipod I-touch for Christmas
    Today someone took it from his locker at school.
    Stinkin' thief.
    Totally gutted for Kale....cant be much fun for you either Steve, so frustrating knowing a valuable/treasured item is in the hands of a scumbag, a total parasite so willing to live off the rest of us, we have members on the site. who are feeling the pinch in the worst possible way, budgets that just don't stretch to the end of the month fretting just how to meet those extra heating costs and still these same people would help their fellow man in any way they could ,Its enough to make you believe that this scum are a different species to the rest of us.
    I don't know much about the American legal system but over on this side, even when caught these miscreants are seldom punished in any way, our courts are big on law but short on justice
    you might recall the son whose photo i put up recently in the Thai boxing ring [Anthony] just before Christmas against my advice he bought a £400 ultra light bike to get to work he had it less than a week before it was stolen, he hadn't even made the first payment.
    hoping your situation has a better outcome than mine.
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

Subadult snake

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    I can't find a store with crochet hooks!
    I've bought them at WalMart before...
    Theresa in Indy
    1.0 T marcianus, 1.1 dogs, 1.0 cat, 2.0 skin kids

Well, I could use some smaller ones. H would be the right size for the yarn that I have. I have a lot of smaller yarns, so H is good. My mom is going to look at another craft shop today, so hopefully they'll have it!
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

I always return things to people too. Of course if some bank robbers dropped a million dollars, I might have a little trouble with that one. The bank would probably give me a reward if I was the hero who returned the money though, huh?
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

steve, sorry to hear about the ipod. that's so infuriating

glad the water disaster wasn't a blockbuster hit, angrygamer
    mike