Page 1053 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 535539531003104310511052105310541055106311031153 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

I remember the blizzard we had here last century (1993). it was so much fun! i was only 14 at the time, so of course i was loving every minute of it! no school for a week and a half! right now, i'd settle for a snow day or two, ya know, just to get it out of my system, then back to work
    mike

My son was off for two weeks during that storm a couple of years ago. Everyone in the neighborhood was out playing in it, and when it hit..it was nighttime, so everyone was out walking around my neighborhood in the dark in the snow. Last year, we got some snow...but I had nursing school, and my school stayed open and I had to drive to class in it because I couldn't miss my classes. I don't have anywhere I need to be right now so this is a perfect time for a big snow storm...because I don't have to drive anywhere and I can be snowed in for a while! Here are a couple of pics from the big snow storm we had in 2010...I thought something was off about that, Richard...if you were referring to the same storm I was...it was 2010 not 2009.

2010_0206newcamerapics0013.jpg2010_0206newcamerapics0021.jpg
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

i could use a snow like that on a thursday morning, just enough for a four day weekend, lol!
    mike

Then I will it to be so! That is my new thing...I have decided that I am going to will things to be so and that is that.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

awesome! rough guesstimate on your willed storm?
    mike

Well, Thursday morning of course! That's when you want it...that's when I will it to be so! This Thursday there will be a big snow storm in NC...I will it to be so. Okay...if that happens everyone is going to freak out...lol.
    Marnie

haha! now if that truly does happen, i will drive up to delaware and thank you!
    mike

I wish I could trade places with you and live in NC...Delaware is boring and ugly...I've been to SC and I think we drove to some mountains that went into NC and went hiking...it was really pretty. The only good thing about Delaware is the beaches but they are usually filled with obnoxious tourists and drunk college kids.
    Marnie

Time to vent...so, not only did my ex's girlfriend cause Cee Cee to bite me today....but my ex has not been giving me all of the money he is supposed to be giving me each month for a while because he is supposedly "so broke". His girlfriend is not working. Today she happened to mention that she paid $66 to get her hair done. I think he can start giving me more money....NOW.
    Marnie

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    .... she paid $66 to get her hair done...
    I occasionally give Char money to get her hair cut, I'd even consider letting her pay that much. The last was over 2 years ago, bargain value - haircuts at £30/year if you average it out.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia