Page 1041 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 41541941991103110391040104110421043105110911141 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,410 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Yum... Cow...
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

I might be dyslxic! And if I am, my whole life will make sense again! Hah.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

We ended up with 7in of snow here is my little town. No school all week, but I still went to work. I even get overtime this week!! It's raining now and the snow in melting. We went sledding Wednesday. I even went down the hill a few times. Brian had a blast. Had a snowball fight too. I love the snow!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

It is finally snowing here!! The street is covered and my car is covered and it's still coming down...but they keep saying it isn't going to amount to much and it will melt right away. The weather people have been wrong many times before...so I'm hoping we get more than predicted! Of course this has to happen when I am supposed to take the snakes to the vet tomorrow...
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Good luck!! I love to curl up with a cup of tea or hot chocolate and watch the snow fall. It's the best!
    Kat
    2.2 T.s.pickeringii, 0.4.7 T.ordinoides 1.1 T.marcianus 1.1 T. radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis 1.2 Pseudacris regilla

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Motorway driving when it's snowing, but not settled yet, at night... The way the snow is lit by your headlights makes it look like you've just hit warp factor 9 and gone into hyperspace, as opposed to 70mph.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Subadult snake

Quote Originally Posted by katach View Post
    I love to curl up with a cup of tea or hot chocolate and watch the snow fall. It's the best!
    I love to curl up on the couch and watch movies, listening to the rain. Would love to have a metal roof!
    Theresa in Indy
    1.0 T marcianus, 1.1 dogs, 1.0 cat, 2.0 skin kids

We are getting snow here now for today. Expecting 4-6", which is the most since last October's Nor'Easter.
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Well, I changed the vet appointment...we got a couple of inches of snow and the roads don't look good...it's sleeting now so it's probably going to get icy. I had to change the appointment to Tuesday because my stupid crown broke off on my tooth because my dentist is an idiot...now I have to go get my stupid tooth fixed on Monday...I think Cee Cee is okay though...I haven't heard anymore wheezing, and she ate normally the other night. I have the enclosure warm and the humidity low for her...she seems to be acting normal...but I'm still going to take her to the vet just to make sure...plus I want him to check Seeley...since he's starting to look skinny from his lack of eating. He did eat a couple of bites of fish the other night though...so at least he is eating again.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

I'm dyslexic