Page 1029 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 29529929979101910271028102910301031103910791129 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,290 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    I told my son about what you said about the zombie apolcalypse and coconut trees and he thought that was so cool...he's at that age. I think this would all make a very good video game. You should sell the idea.
    It's too late to try to sell it, it's already public domain.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    Well it is an interesting thing to know. If I ever go somewhere with coconuts... and a zombie apocalypse happens, I'm getting myself a shotgun and a box of coconuts... And I'll wait in a tree.
    I've just checked in my Zombie Combat Manual, and coconuts aren't listed as weapons, not even in the "Improvised weapons" section.
    Personally, I'm arming myself up with a cavalry sabre and a crowbar - trouble with the UK is that there isn't a lot of choice of firearms, I could get a shotgun but we can't own pump-actions and the disadvantages of firearms (noise, running out of ammo) outweigh the benefit of carrying them.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    I expect the world to "end" when the mayan calendar, but instead of warfare of the nuclearkind or the world imploding on itself, or anything else... ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! I just need to learn how to play some awesome guitar and have some pyrotechnics and then I can sing to the zombies about how I'll kill them... Then smash my guitar on their heads. Yep. I dream about it every night.
    Chantel are you sure you remembered to pickup those meds you mentioned
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

Well, there are tons of gun shops here... I live with a bunch of hillbillies. Soon to be Zombillies. I think I could be pretty handy with pistols, too. Keep those in my pocket areas... Have the shotgun at my waist, and the guitar strapped to my back so it doesn't get in the way...
    Hmm... I need some awesome threads while I'm killing zombies too... Maybe some yoga pants and a teeshirt... Flexible but doesn't get in the way! I need larger shoes, too... My feet are all swollen from god knows what... Must keep preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

I could also use some giant speakers to play awesome dubstep and metal on to get me in the mood for a zombie dance off and all that...

Also, the "meds" I have are actually herbal smoking blends, just meant to calm my anxieties and help with my depression. I have about 9 different samples, each do something different... So far none of them have helped my depression in the way that I'd have liked, but that's what I get for trying something new. My therapist thinks it's a good idea for me to have the blends instead of actual meds, because most of them have just made everything worse... (and trust me, I've taken a lot of different meds)
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Rofl...the things we talk about on here...good grief it's 9am and I'm reading about ways to prepare for a zombie apocalypse...this all being started because I was googling how many people get killed each year by coconut injuries...lmao...
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Hehehe.

Marnie, dear, clear out a few pms.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Start filling it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    Start filling it in.

Awesome. Better to be prepared.

AMCTV.com channel has a Survival test on their "Walking Dead" website. Lets you see which character you are most like from the TV series.

The Walking Dead - Which Character Are You – AMC
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Sorry...PM's cleared out!
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Okay...I'm Rick...and I guess I need to start watching this show. I haven't seen it. Looks good!
    Marnie