Page 1024 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 24524924974101410221023102410251026103410741124 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,240 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

I got skype to specifically talk to people on skype...so using another program wouldn't really work.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Little bird

"What does a fifty pound parrot say?" "Polly wants a cracker, NOW"
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Lol....there is a parrot in the pet store that I go to near my house that says "shut up" all the time. It's pretty funny. By the way...Wayne..if you're out there reading this...there is a Savannah Monitor at that pet store...and I don't really want one because I do not have the money and resources to care for one. But I tell you, if I had the money on me today, I would have bought it. I just don't know if they are taking the best care of the poor guy. He seems okay...but I don't know. And I know, I know...they would just go and get another one. But I have a hard time leaving animals that I think need better care. He seemed very sweet. He fell asleep when I stroked the tank next to his face.
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

So..I took my son to a fundraiser for his school tonight...they had a guy making balloon animals and someone doing face painting. Turns out I knew the guy making balloon animals from grade school...so he made me a special balloon animal. Here is a pic of my son holding it...also, make note of the pic painted on my son's left cheek...

001.jpg
    Marnie

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    Little bird

"What does a fifty pound parrot say?" "Polly wants a cracker, NOW"
    woman says to pet store owner, how come your parrots in the top cages are so much more expensive than the parrots in the lower cages?
    the pet store owner says that's because the parrots in the top cages are on higher perches........boom boom
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

I had an upper endoscopy yesterday. It wasn't fun, and I have a new found hate for IVs.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

were the results favorable?

are you going to be around another hundred years?

I have quite a few problems, gastritis, possible parasites, and my stomach is inflamed and red. The redness and gastritis doesn't surprise me, but the parasite they were talking about was H. Plyori, which I had as a kid... There is a possibility that the whole time I've had my stomach problems, the meds I got as a kid didn't kill them all and that they've been multiplying and attempting to take over my body! Attack of the heliobacter! Run awaaaaay!
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

I walked into Petsmart and this parrot was goin F F F F F F F F F F of you know what I mean....

If I ever suddenly drop off the face of the earth, I'm in jail. Just FYI

Chantel...I have H.pylori and it's not a parasite...in fact we just got done studying it in nursing school. It's a bacterium that causes ulcers. As far as I know it can not spread to other parts of the body either...it's specific to the stomach. Google it. It's easily treatable...you just have to watch because it does come back. I have to get endoscopies now and again and have it retreated sometimes because it has been linked to stomach cancer if, and only if, it goes untreated. Untreated it causes many stomach problems...the worst being stomach cancer...which is actually very very rare (1-2% chance)...and they would have seen that on your endoscopy. Here: Helicobacter pylori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Marnie