Page 1022 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 22522922972101210201021102210231024103210721122 ... LastLast
Results 10,211 to 10,220 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Has anyone been having problems with Skype crashing constantly? My boyfriend and I haven't been able to call each other, or anyone else on it because it's literally crashing when we click someones name to say something to them. It's getting annoying, re installing it hasn't helped.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Checkout Skype's FAQ's for help.

https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq/FA10634/How-can-I-completely-uninstall-and-then-reinstall-Skype
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Oh remember I did...I remember very well how you could be walking down the street with the sun shining and all of the sudden it would pour the rain on top of you...and how that seemed to happen briefly at least once a day...and now that I think of it, the sun didn't shine very often...it was pretty dismal looking most of the time. I used to complain about how depressing the weather was. Now whenever the weather does something weird like that here...starts raining out of nowhere or something...I always say "What, am I in the UK again?".
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by PINJOHN View Post
    You should try living in Britain
    Oh remember I did...I remember very well how you could be walking down the street with the sun shining and all of the sudden it would pour the rain on top of you...and how that seemed to happen briefly at least once a day...and now that I think of it, the sun didn't shine very often...it was pretty dismal looking most of the time. I used to complain about how depressing the weather was. Now whenever the weather does something weird like that here...starts raining out of nowhere or something...I always say "What, am I in the UK again?".

Chantel...it was doing that to me and I had to download the beta version...apparently a lot of people were having problems: Skype 5.7 Beta for Windows - Featuring Facebook Video Calling - Skype
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Why did it just post my reply twice when I edited it?
    Marnie

I tried the full uninstall earlier. That seemed to make it worse. I'll try the beta after a shower to wake me up. I've been up for 4 hours, but still feel asleep. Haha.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

You don't need to uninstall with the beta download...it just replaces the old version. Don't uninstall first...just download the beta...there was a whole message board about the crash problem...it started on New Year's...this seems to fix it...it worked for me. Happened to a whole bunch of people.
    Marnie

Yeah, that's when my boyfriend and I had the problem.

But, what I meant with the uninstall was, I tried reinstalling it. I figured something may have gone corrupt or something. Reinstalling usually fixes problems like that, especially with games and such
    Chantel

Oh okay...well the message board said to specifically use the beta version to fix this problem. I tried reinstalling too and it still crashed, but when I installed the beta version it worked again.
    Marnie

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Another balls up by Skype? Never. Having said that, I didn't have problems over the last few days except trying to use Skype on my mobile (sorry, cell phone).
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia