Page 1012 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 12512912962100210101011101210131014102210621112 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,120 of 14098
    Bonniedale Farm Rescue snakehill's Avatar

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

I agree John! Like you this my first Christmas off in about 15 years! Nothing wrong with a little Christmas cheer!
    Joanne 0.1 T.radix Jade / 0.1 T.s.sirtalis Jett

I stole this from ssnakess....

Personally, I wasn't saying there's anything wrong with a few drinks, I'll be drinking a little bit too. But, if you get so drunk that you may get yourself banned from the forum, or feel the need to hit someone and beat them to a pulp... Why even do it? That's what I find stupid.

My uncle, who was one of the people in my life who abused his wife in front of me, would regret getting drunk in the first place... Just to snap when something went wrong and say he was going to the bar to get drunk, just to repeat it all again. I can understand snapping under stress and resorting to something stupid, but to do it every day...
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Cut picture. He kind of looks like he's thinking "What is this thing...? and how am I hovering by this tree...?"
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by infernalis View Post
    Give it another 30 years kiddo, you will change.
    Wayne we are the total opposites, some of your answers/views have me in stitches, my wife is 51 next week i'm 65 in march and we still fill up a big sack of presents each to give to each other, some are things that we have hinted for, and the rest are surprise gifts, i cant say just how much we look forward to Xmas we are just as excited as the kids ripping open our presents
    i feel certain that were we to be next door neighbors we would be close friends buzzing off each other with our different world views
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

Bonniedale Farm Rescue snakehill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    Personally, I wasn't saying there's anything wrong with a few drinks, I'll be drinking a little bit too. But, if you get so drunk that you may get yourself banned from the forum, or feel the need to hit someone and beat them to a pulp... Why even do it? That's what I find stupid.

My uncle, who was one of the people in my life who abused his wife in front of me, would regret getting drunk in the first place... Just to snap when something went wrong and say he was going to the bar to get drunk, just to repeat it all again. I can understand snapping under stress and resorting to something stupid, but to do it every day...
    Well, I was just kidding and I don't recall mentioning hitting someone or beating them to a pulp but okay!!!
    Joanne 0.1 T.radix Jade / 0.1 T.s.sirtalis Jett

Come on, beating people can be quite refreshing.

I didn't say you were going to beat someone to a pulp, I mean drunks in general.

Maybe in video games, hurting someone in real life, no matter how much of a good idea is seems to be sometimes, would only end in me getting in trouble, and being upset about hurting someone. Once a week I see people at my therapist's office with "mentally ill" kids, who are just the result of bad parenting. I'd like nothing more than to smack those parents... But that technically wouldn't solve anything for anyone.
    Chantel

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Watching old Christmas pop music with a pomegranate vodka cocktail, while the wife knits another square for her patchwork blanket and the cat whines for his dinner. Take away the cat and it makes for a good run up to Christmas Day. Earlier we delivered Lightning and got her setup in her new house, we'll still see her every week or so but it's sad to see her leave.
    Time to feed the cat and head to bed I think. Unfortunately (or fortunately when I have a 120 mile drive in the morning) there's no chance of waking up to a white Christmas. So, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Love that snake in the ornament pic! I just finished eating snow crab legs! yummmy.... Now I have to stay up until like 2am until my son is sound asleep so that I can sneak out and put the presents under the tree. Forget alcohol...I need some strong coffee!!
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe