Page 1005 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 550590595599510031004100510061007101510551105 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

They're unhappy people who pick people who look more unhappy than they are. That's fine with me, though. Some people avoid me because of that rumour, and all the junk that has been said about me. They're all missing out on an awesome person, who will never give them the time of day.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

SCOUSER

Just hold to the thought Chantel that there are a lot more nice people out there than you could ever have time to meet in just one lifetime
    ​I'm not actually a gynecologist...but i'll take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by PINJOHN View Post
    Just hold to the thought Chantel that there are a lot more nice people out there than you could ever have time to meet in just one lifetime
    Well said John.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Oh I know. I'm nice when people are respectful, but if they aren't then I'm not either. Though... I do give a lot of second chances... If I hadn't one time, I wouldn't be with my boyfriend, I'd still be hating him for being immature and noisy...
    When we met, he was loud and immature, annoying and all that... I hated it, but I gave him a second chance... And now I have to get used to the noisiness he causes...
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots

SCOUSER

Quote Originally Posted by kibakiba View Post
    Oh I know. I'm nice when people are respectful, but if they aren't then I'm not either. Though... I do give a lot of second chances... If I hadn't one time, I wouldn't be with my boyfriend, I'd still be hating him for being immature and noisy...
    When we met, he was loud and immature, annoying and all that... I hated it, but I gave him a second chance... And now I have to get used to the noisiness he causes...
    this one gave me a laugh chantel ...there are very few men not shaped and molded by their partner you lady's fall in love with us for what we are.....and then immediately set about changing us....at this point i might just take a few days off to avoid the feminist storm headed in my direction

this one gave me a laugh chantel ...there are very few men not shaped and molded by their partner you lady's fall in love with us for what we are.....and then immediately set about changing us....at this point i might just take a few days off to avoid the feminist storm headed in my direction
    Well John, it was nice knowing you. Farewell my friend.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Haha. I haven't changed him, he's been loud and annoying for 4 years. I don't really care too much anymore
    Chantel

i was a bus driver for twenty five years and have now been a taxi driver for seventeen years
    Are you the kind of driver that insists on chatting with the passengers?

Hey, when I get my medical rides, I like it better when people chat with me. It shows me that they aren't all grumpy jerks that insist on speeding and doing sharp turns that make me feel like I'm going to die! The ones that do chat tend to be the safer drivers!
    Chantel

SCOUSER

If you have noticed the slight upbeat tone to my posts tonight its because i have just finished work for a whole week, the first Xmas week off in 17 years. although i am self employed the company i am attached to demanded we pay them a whopping third more just to work the xmas week
    SO immersing my self in the seasonal spirit i gave them extremely precise directions where to find the orifice in which they could stick their demands so although my wife Linda has got lots lined up for me to do [god help me] i hope to have more time to spend on the sight catching up on stuff i have missed YEEEES