Page 1001 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 14098
    Banned

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

Quote Originally Posted by RedSidedSPR View Post
    Your serious?

Richard I don't see that settings anywhere
    It's in forum actions/general settings. You can change the number of posts per page. We're only on page 1001 if you choose "forum default"

Obviously, Stefan isn't using the default, so he's only on page 250

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

I see it. Huh. Cool. I'll stick with this but that's cool to know.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Obviously, Stefan isn't using the default, so he's only on page 250
    Obviously. I always go for the maximum. You miss fewer posts that way.

I have a condition! RedSidedSPR's Avatar

I wouldn't say that.

I just put it to 40, the max, i don't like it as much. Too much scrolling.

What's even cooler is that we are on post # 10005....Some woman walked toward me today in a store and she just kept walking straight at me and looking right into my eyes like she was playing chicken or something....like if I didn't move out of the way she would just smack right in to me and hit me head on in the face....it was very odd. People get very rude around the holidays.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    What's even cooler is that we are on post # 10005....Some woman walked toward me today in a store and she just kept walking straight at me and looking right into my eyes like she was playing chicken or something....like if I didn't move out of the way she would just smack right in to me and hit me head on in the face....it was very odd. People get very rude around the holidays.
    The key is to be either more rude than they are, or my favorite method, the evil death stare.

Urg... I have to get an endoscopy! That's the last thing I'd like to do to start 2012....
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Oooo...I have to get one too...and I have to have one to see if I need stomach surgery...I'm already having surgery on Jan 11th...so if I need stomach surgery, then I will need two surgeries...fun! Have you had an endoscopy before? They aren't bad at all.

Wayne...I didn't have much choice but to give her an evil death stare...since she was coming right at me...lol! Then I just said "Excuse me!" very loudly...
    Marnie
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

I haven't had one, but the fact that the place I'm going to isn't one of my safe zones is the worst. My gastroenterologist is going to give me Valium to take before I go. Most things that require me to have anything done medically, usually end up with me having to take extremely strong sedatives. The one they gave me once was one of the strongest, but I was still wired up and fighting the tiredness because I was scared... After a really bad root canal, it doesn't scare me as much but... Having something shoved down my throat doesn't sound nice, and I can see myself puking from it! Haha.
    Chantel
    2.2.3 Thamnophis ordinoides Derpy Scales, Hades, Mama, Runt, Pumpkin, Azul, Spots
    (Rest in peace Snakey, Snap, Speckles, Silver, Ember and Angel.)

Well...if they do it the way they are supposed to you will be asleep when you have it done. I've never heard of an endoscopy with someone awake...so you shouldn't puke. You should be completely asleep. You shouldn't remember anything. I have had three of them...I have a lot of stomach problems. I've never had a problem with one. Don't remember anything. I'm sure it's scary for you but you will be fine...trust me...I'm the endoscopy queen. You won't feel anything. One minute you're awake....then you're awake again and you don't remember the procedure at all. They can't do an endoscopy on someone who is awake...so it isn't like they are shoving stuff down your throat and your sitting there gagging. They don't put anything in your throat until you're asleep.
    Marnie