Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    "Preparing For First shed"

Re: Shipping discussions

Naturally the good doctor was not referring to the collection/ importation / exportation of wild garter snakes but all in the same. I must agree that "morality" and "law" are separate concepts. Good thread here lots of info and I love to see the passion in people.
    My Garters
    1.2.6 T. Ordinoides
    1.6 T. Radix (1.2 Iowa albino 66het hypo, .4 66het hybino)
    0.1 T. Sirtalis (Melanistic)
    And a whole bunch of non garters that i dont have signature space for lol.

Banned

Passion leads to arguments, even wars and revolutions. Let's just please not let our different views on how to continue with our hobby lead to an internal "civil" war. Such activity can make the hobby as a whole better after a long struggle, or it can tear it apart and let the real enemy destroy both sides and then there will be no hobby, trade, or rights to argue about. "United We Stand, Divided We Fall" still applies. In that spirit, I'm still not dead-set an doing every thing I can to break the law but sometimes the laws are confusing/conflicting and/or unrealistic/unjust.

I would love to be completely compliant but sometimes due to the "minefield" of local laws and interstate exchange, the laws aren't so clear. You could be breaking the law and not even know it, all the while standing on your pedestal and preaching about complying with all laws. So, if I need to modify what I do in the best interest of the hobby as a whole, then I am still open to to suggestions and will try to make it better. If it turns out that what I am doing is frowned upon by the majority of those I interact with in the hobby, then obviously, I am "wrong" and will get out or change my ways.

I ship with styrofoam and occasionally cold/heat packs.
    -Greg
    1.1T.s. concinnus, 1.1 T.s. parietalis, 1.0 T.s. semifasciatus, 0.1 T. radix
    "Garters are predictable. Predictably variable" - Neil Balchan