Thread: I'm new

"Preparing For First shed" maverick's Avatar

Smile I'm new

Hello everybody! I recently purchased 3 Gatersnakes. One is a red sided, One is an Iowa snow and one is an anery plains all males. You probably know I purchased them from Scott Felzer. I am looking forward to learning something from all of you.

Hi, I'm New Here!

Re: I'm new

Well I'm sure they will all grow big and strong, and reproduce fruitfully (unless you don't want to breed them, then I'm sure they'll be dry as raisins).

Scott Felzer Website down?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick
    Hello everybody! I recently purchased 3 Gatersnakes. One is a red sided, One is an Iowa snow and one is an anery plains all males. You probably know I purchased them from Scott Felzer. I am looking forward to learning something from all of you.
    Hi Maverick,

How long ago did you purchase your garters? I tried to reach Scott's website, but the site is gone. Does he have a new website?

Jason

Hi I am new too, i am based in the UK, i noticed scott felzers website is down at the moment, but his e-mail still works. I am sure it will be back up soon

"Preparing For First shed" maverick's Avatar

Re: Scott Felzer Website down?

I recieved them on July 6. Im not sure what is wrong with scotts site. I hope its not down long, I want to buy some more snakes from him when he has them available, He is king when it comes to garters!

He's working on getting his site back up. should be any time now. he has some awesome garters....I will soon!!! I have a pair of red siders coming....one albino and a het albino!!!!

Hi, I'm New Here!

The Scott Felzer site is where you bought your snakes from, aye? I'm not familiar with snake sites, but I'll check his site out sometime.