Thread: Help

Question Help

Any-one in the U.K. could recommend good Frozen Food supplier online please? ( reasonable prices, some sites i have been on charge huge amounts.)
    My reptile shop as closed down, no warning no nothing. So am pretty cheesed off at mo. I got enough frozen food for about a week now.
    So could any-one direct me to a good site that can deliver frozen foods to my door. Nearest rep shop is over 50 miles away to me, so it be cost insufficent for me to travel that far.
    Thanks in advance.
    F.

Re: Help

Triple 8 Reptiles - Complete Setups

I can recommend these guys ... always go for next day delivery when you check out. They're very friendly on the phone too and the prices of everything on the website is pretty damn good too.
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Snake lover 3-25's Avatar

i go to a local store... if you check around they may be cheeper there
    S h a n l e y
    1.3 eastern garters
    1 midland painted turtle
    1 bernese mountain dog
    1 half siamese cat

Question Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by gregmonsta View Post
    Triple 8 Reptiles - Complete Setups

I can recommend these guys ... always go for next day delivery when you check out. They're very friendly on the phone too and the prices of everything on the website is pretty damn good too.

Hi Greg
    Didnt some members on o`ther forum have problems with this place? I seen the page you gave me cheers. just what i want.
    But would like to check with you 1st.
    ta ta for now.
    F.

In Hog Heaven

Fantail, I'm not trying to be rude. I understand our cousins don't gad about in cars like we do over here (Ugly Americans), but couldn't you drive the 50 miles and buy in large quanties - to make the trip worth it?

Oh! Here's an idea! Maybe contact *them* and see if they'll send to you! Would that work? It may be worth a try... Worst thing they could say is, "No,' and then you'd be where you are now.
    2.0 NY Eastern Garters; Peepers, Jeepers
    3.1 Western Hoggies; Kenabec, Niizh, Kokopelli, Anasazi
    3.0 Puget Garters; Kunikpok, Tungortok, 'Rockster
    1.0 Eastern Milk; Carmello

Quote Originally Posted by Garter_Gertie View Post
    Fantail, I'm not trying to be rude. I understand our cousins don't gad about in cars like we do over here (Ugly Americans), but couldn't you drive the 50 miles and buy in large quanties - to make the trip worth it?

Oh! Here's an idea! Maybe contact *them* and see if they'll send to you! Would that work? It may be worth a try... Worst thing they could say is, "No,' and then you'd be where you are now.

No as it cost me more in fuel for the trip. + money is a bit tight at mo to bulk buy. 1 reason being was not expecting my computer to get hit with a trojan so cost me quite a lot to fix it.
    Have now sorted out some fuzzie and pinkies to tide me over.
    Thanks.

In Hog Heaven

Ah. I see. And I very much understand.
    Don't you just HATE when life intrudes on your plans? I know I do. I'd forgotten about your 'puter probs.

Oh, yeah. Also forgot your fuel's way more than ours over here.

Anyone near you you can beg/borrow/steal some foodies from to tide you over or like pay some o'their gas to help you out? I see you have some to tide you over, but that may be an idea...

Thanks for understanding.
    2.0 NY Eastern Garters; Peepers, Jeepers
    3.1 Western Hoggies; Kenabec, Niizh, Kokopelli, Anasazi
    3.0 Puget Garters; Kunikpok, Tungortok, 'Rockster
    1.0 Eastern Milk; Carmello

You COULD feed alternate foods for a bit. Maybe dig up some worms from the garden or buy some tilapia/salmon/trout slabs at the local store.
    0.1 Storeria dekayi
    Hoping to get some T. s. sirtalis High-Reds next summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    You COULD feed alternate foods for a bit. Maybe dig up some worms from the garden or buy some tilapia/salmon/trout slabs at the local store.
    Thanks I know, but i have only just got them over to pinkies. (what a performance that was. )
    I will be given them fish from time to time. And would you believe it, i dont have worms in my garden. dont know why, i just have not.
    Friend dug out an dead willow tree for me and not 1 ruddy worm to be caught. Felt such a twit looking for them with my box in my hand . We looked elsewhere as well. no worms. my guppies as just, yet again had more young, so when they older and bigger, they be given to the snakes if they touch them.