Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

Re: Caution! Snakes are infectious!

infectious????

that is an understatement. my obsession with snakes more than runs my life... it is my life. I cannot go more than 10 seconds at any given time, not even in a dream, without thinking about snakes in some way. When I am on vacation... I am wondering what kinds of snakes I might find. I am also saying to myself that I miss my snakes. When I eat... I think about which snakes need to eat and what I will feed them that day. When I sleep, i dream no less than every other night that I am finding some crazy giant pink and green garter snake. Sometimes, I just like to lay on the carpet of the snakeroom and stare at the ceiling. I have even found myself napping there. It is warm, it is dry... quiet, safe secure.... just like a hidey. Just so long as I am around the snakes... I am happy. I would rather do that than watch TV or use a computer, any day.

(but I have to get to my boyfriends house at some point at night)
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

"Third shed, A Success" Hornets23's Avatar

HA! You know what shannon...I've been having dreams about searching for snakes lately too. Glad its not just me!
    ~Christa

hmmmm....sounds familiar....I have dreams every so often that I am oiut catching snakes....some real pretty garters, real odd garters, or just handfulls of awesome garters!!!!!!!!

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Loren's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
    infectious????

that is an understatement. my obsession with snakes more than runs my life... it is my life. I cannot go more than 10 seconds at any given time, not even in a dream, without thinking about snakes in some way. When I am on vacation... I am wondering what kinds of snakes I might find. I am also saying to myself that I miss my snakes. When I eat... I think about which snakes need to eat and what I will feed them that day. When I sleep, i dream no less than every other night that I am finding some crazy giant pink and green garter snake. Sometimes, I just like to lay on the carpet of the snakeroom and stare at the ceiling. I have even found myself napping there. It is warm, it is dry... quiet, safe secure.... just like a hidey. Just so long as I am around the snakes... I am happy. I would rather do that than watch TV or use a computer, any day.

(but I have to get to my boyfriends house at some point at night)
    Well, I'm pretty darn into snakes, but I think you got me beat Shannon.

Although I dont have to leave for my boyfriend