Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Fourth shed In Progress" slipknot711's Avatar

Re: New Black and White Eastern Garter Morph Found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this snake makes me giddy!
    Ashley: instagram-> @ashes1187

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Jeff B's Avatar

Re: New Black and White Eastern Garter Morph Found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This snake was found in Pennsylvania by a man named Christian, his grandson Justin contacted me about this snake. Pictured is his nephew with the snake. Thankfully Christian did not kill the snake and captured it instead.

A lot of morphs found in pa.none by me. :•(

Juvenile snake

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    A lot of morphs found in pa.none by me. :•(
    Haha, sad clown. It is amazing how many of these morphs are found by people who are not looking when some people spend so much time searching. I guess there is just a lot more people who are not looking.

Juvenile snake

repeat
    Last edited by AntTheDestroyer; 08-28-2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: repeat post

Pennsylvania does seem to be THE hotbed for morph eastern. It's a big state. I've always thought Pennsylvania would be a great state to live in. Definitely would be a great state to go herping.

Justin is a super nice guy and he and his nephew were stoked about the snake but realized that it would be best in the hands of a breeder.

"Preparing For Third shed" Rushthezeppelin's Avatar

Are you getting this one?

"Third shed In Progress"

Quote Originally Posted by AntTheDestroyer View Post
    Haha, sad clown. It is amazing how many of these morphs are found by people who are not looking when some people spend so much time searching. I guess there is just a lot more people who are not looking.
    Haha, you're telling me. I find between 200-300 easterns per year... waiting on my magic morph lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushthezeppelin View Post
    Are you getting this one?
    Got this snake earlier this week. He has already eaten a night crawler and several pinkies. He also seems to be very alert and healthy. Hopefully, he will impregnate a lot of my females.
    IMG_0383.jpg