Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cariad

Re: Cariad

Giving this a bump only because I brought her up in Kashgarter's 100% thread. Awesome snake, always thought Richards Amy was a very beautiful snake, one of Cariads offspring. So here you had a snake that was producing both albino types along with the x-mas morphs. Not sure if she could also produce anery or axanthic. Is there a thread that discussed Cariads litter where she was produced and what the dame and sire were? Was she Dons doing?

Okay, so just did more reading thru old posts of Don's. If you take a look at Don's massive garter thread the answer to who Cariads parents are there. Also they were produced by Felzer (surprise) so when the guys that know what they're doing say that the offspring have the potential to create a abundance of morphs, trust that they do know what they are talking about and buy a pair of hets Also does anyone still keep in contact with Jason (Chondro)? I checked his page he hasn't been on the forum in a couple years but he has Richard's Amy along with other siblings that descend from this Cariad line which descend from work of Felzer, just wondering if Jason was still in the game and working with this line of snakes still? Anyone have him thru Facebook or another forum?

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Tommytradix's Avatar

i have red radix that are het iowa and nebraska albinos which produce xmas albinos for both albinos. didnt you see my for sale ad on here? i let them go cheap too but i kept the higher red pair that produced the nebraska that is going to be almost solid red lol scott produced them in 2012

Yes, did see your add and kicked myself when they were gone (that's why I contacted you about what you had left when we worked out what we did because I did not want to kick myself again. All I know is if next season you hit on the stuff I think you'll produce I'm going to need to work some OT this winter and create some space in this house. I wonder what the kids bedroom would look like converted into a snake room? Now what to do with the kids......hmmmm.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Tommytradix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan72 View Post
    Yes, did see your add and kicked myself when they were gone (that's why I contacted you about what you had left when we worked out what we did because I did not want to kick myself again. All I know is if next season you hit on the stuff I think you'll produce I'm going to need to work some OT this winter and create some space in this house. I wonder what the kids bedroom would look like converted into a snake room? Now what to do with the kids......hmmmm.
    lol i will be pairing the female with the high red nebraska albino she produced in hopes i hit the jackpot and hes het too. dont know what im doing with the het male yet hes huge lol if the lil guy isnt big enough i may just do the same pairing