Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I am new here. Im Ashley. call me whatever

Nice to have you with us. We would love to see any photos you might have of this albino. What species?
    Here's a link to the forum care sheet which is always a good read.

Garter Snake Forum - Garter Caresheet

Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

"PM Boots For Custom Title" chris-uk's Avatar

Welcome aboard.
    Chris
    T. marcianus, T. e. cuitzeoensis, T. cyrtopsis, T. radix, T. s. infernalis, T. s. tetrataenia

Banned

Why should I call you "Whatever" is that what your friends call you? What a funny nick name lol

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    We would love to see any photos you might have of this albino. What species?
    She said albino Checkered, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknot711 View Post
    i see many of you get new babies often.
    Often? Not really. It's generally just a week or three out of the entire year, or just once a year. Some breeders time it early like March-April, others like myself time it a bit later in the summer like May-August.

Well Ashley, now is the time to put some money aside and start window shopping to figure out what kind of garter you want. Now I recall you sent me a PM regarding a snake I have available but the season is over. Basically you're right in the middle of the dead time of year. Can't ship (too cold) and most everyone's breeders are brumating. If you want to get a good deal, figure out what snakes you're interested in now, and make sure you have the money in early to late spring. That's peak time for new litters and baby sales. Shipping runs from spring to about Oct.

Meanwhile you'll need to buy some things needed as far as housing and supplemental heat goes if you don't already have all of that. You'll need at least one bare bones quarantine setup to even consider buying another snake. I wouldn't just buy one and toss it right in with your checkered.

Welcome to the Thamily Ash! You will find lots of information here and there is also an adoption section where you can find new squigglies! =D
    Jonathan
    0.1 Parietalis - Suzi
    0.1 T.Radix - Xena
    My Public Photobucket