Page 1385 of 1410 FirstFirst ... 385885128513351375138313841385138613871395 ... LastLast
Results 13,841 to 13,850 of 14098

Re: Its oh so quiet Shh Shh

A yard sale was very good to me today. Bought a Sony BDP-S550 Btu-ray player(no remote) for $2.00 This model is net workable. I programed my Logitech remote and all the functions are available. Did a firmware update and am watching a movie as I type.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Banned

Awesome. I would check your model for recalls or known safety issues though just to be on the safe side.

Recently on Ebay I scored 9 schick hydro 5 razor refills delivered, for half the price they are in the stores. 9 refills lasts me 2 years. They're that good.

Also scored a new cord/brick for my netbook (the old one quit working) for $5 delivered, and a new 9 cell battery for $13 delivered 3yr warranty. I love this battery. My netbook runs 6-7 hours on a single charge!

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Awesome. I would check your model for recalls or known safety issues though just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for the suggestion. No recalls.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!

Banned

Check it out. Accurate within 20 min or so too, since I calibrated the meter. Not bad for $13 battery. The only issue I have is windows won't let me set the low battery alarm at 1%. Lowest I can go is 3% and the dang thing doesn't die until almost an hour later. keep in mind these batteries have a good 15% reserve so going to 0% doesn't hurt the battery like it normally would hurt a Lithium Ion. At 0% they aren't really completely drained. Likewise, this one doesn't charge completely full either. Still has 6% to go but stops charging anyway for safety.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

Check it out! got this PM today:

"Hi,

I came across a couple of collard lizard pics from Nevada of yours I saved from the web that were posted way back in 2011. I was also able to get very up close to several collareds near Gerlach. I don't know if they're less fearful of humans there or not, but they seem to be. Anyway, I was wondering if you'd let me use the pictures on my website www.Californiaherps.com .
    I put the photographer's name on and beneath each photo with a link to a page with their email address. If you agree, let me know your name and email, or whatever you want me to put on the photos.

Thanks,
    Gary"

Of course, I said yes. What an honor.

Very nice.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!

For your viewing pleasure. Here are some of the programs we have to look forward too
    Feel free to add any I missed.

Bigfoot Cajun Ghost Hunters
    Swamp Bigfoot Cajun Pawn Stars
    Cajun Paranormal Bigfoot Gold Hunters
    Paranormal Storage Wars
    Cajun Paranormal Storage Pickers
    Bigfoot Storage Wars Texas
    Amish Mafia Shark Whispers
    Naked and afraid - Detroit
    Naked and Afraid - Texas
    Naked and Afraid - NY
    Naked and Afraid -Bigfoot
    Naked and Afraid -Paranormal Bigfoot
    Naked Cajun Paranormal Ghost Shark
    Ghostnadolightningshark
    Two-headed Ghostnadolightningbigfootcajunshark
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    Check it out! got this PM today:

"Hi,

I came across a couple of collard lizard pics from Nevada of yours I saved from the web that were posted way back in 2011. I was also able to get very up close to several collareds near Gerlach. I don't know if they're less fearful of humans there or not, but they seem to be. Anyway, I was wondering if you'd let me use the pictures on my website www.Californiaherps.com .
    I put the photographer's name on and beneath each photo with a link to a page with their email address. If you agree, let me know your name and email, or whatever you want me to put on the photos.

Thanks,
    Gary"

Of course, I said yes. What an honor.
    It's there now: Crotaphytus bicinctores - Great Basin Collared Lizard

Banned

Planned obsolescence. A product of the exchange medium we call "money" The result? the impact on the planet and the efficiency of our use of it's resources? well, that goes without saying but I'll say something about it anyway that I've said before.

As long as "money" is used as medium of exchange on this planet, people will do what's profitable, instead of what's right and sustainable. It's easy to blame corporations when the reality is, it is you and I, and our weak minded consumer habits, influenced by advertising and the social engineering that go with it, that is to blame. Wake up. Turn off the TV. Everything you know is WRONG. You and I are to blame for our lack of awareness. Like sheep to the slaughter, we follow blindly and the planet, humanity, and life itself suffers the consequences.

Banned

Whenever I encounter some pompous *** that says "oh you have a 2009 netbook. I used to have one of those. but now I have the latest ipad. and a new smartphone" I ask "well what happened to your netbook?" they say "nothing, I just threw it away". Need I even say...

These are the same people that protest cutting of a swath of 60 yr old trees. same people that donate money "to save the planet" causes. Same people that buy hemp clothing/products because it's "better for the environment" Am I the only one here that does not think "something is rotten in Denmark" ?

OY VEY!