Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: LOL! Another post about Smooth Green Snakes

i kno right
    It is better to forgive and to forget than it is to remember and to hate..

I love my Thamnophis sirtalis annectens....he is so coool

Hi, I'm New Here!

Talking Re: LOL! Another post about Smooth Green Snakes

I actually caught one earlier today she's living under my outdoor shower (I have a pool) and I live in southern Minnesota in Andover

Hi, I'm New Here!

Re: LOL! Another post about Smooth Green Snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Faunaofthenorth View Post
    Hi, im nick from northern minnesota and well many many years ago in a galaxy far far away, in northern minnesota, there were once the beautiful smooth green snakes here, but unfortunately in northern minnesota they are basically extinct at least in the north eastern part, and recently, in the last summer, i took an adventurous trip to various parts of southern minnesota for the very purpose of finding one of these specimens, but came out short. I asked around when i was in the southern parts where there are records of them being there but the only clue i could get out of anyone was that a farmer at a farmers market told me that the other day he came accross 3 or 4 smooth green snakes underneath a heybale and he said he killed them, and i was devastated. So, my question, to everyone out there, is that I WILL PAY AN ARM AND A LEG if it means getting one of these snakes, ok, i mean please someone, just catch one, where it isnt illegal, and i will pay whatever price, as long as its not like 2 arms, and 2 legs because then i would be a quadriped, lol so please i would really extremly and radically appreciate it please thanks
    Hi--I came across your post while searching for smooth greens/I had one a long time ago that lived for 7 years/ I really enjoyed that time and have been searching for another.IT won't be the same--but I think it will be close. Have you had any luck? I saw a post from Michigan from someone who had hatched young--but they decided not to sell because of the law stating the young were considered wild even though they were born in captivity.Anyways--I keep Electric Blue geckos and Chameleons ( meru jacksons)--and wish you luck and hope we both find the smoothies, Cheers,Jim