Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: You did what!

Re: You did what!

There was one time, I had opened my Burm's cage and he came darting out and decided to hook his head right near some wires that my rabbit had chewed up (they're fixed now). I didn't want him to get hurt so I tried to pull him out of there with no luck, so I did the only thing I knew would work. I had to quickly grab him as close to his head as possible so he would turn around and bite me and not get electrocuted.
    -Greg
    1.1T.s. concinnus, 1.1 T.s. parietalis, 1.0 T.s. semifasciatus, 0.1 T. radix
    "Garters are predictable. Predictably variable" - Neil Balchan

"PM Boots For Custom Title" d_virginiana's Avatar

Re: You did what!

None of my snakes have made me do crazy things yet luckily. I have to do some pretty insane stuff for my frog though. She has a neurological condition that affects her digestive system and requires uh... manual assistance to poo. Every time.

Quote Originally Posted by -MARWOLAETH- View Post
    In this hobby,you find yourself doing some very odd things...Yesterday,my parents walked in the kitchen to find me staring at an oven full of twigs.(They have frequently questioned my sanity in the past so probably thought they'd find me doing something like this some day)
    I'm working on a degree in plant biology, so my first thought was "So? What's so weird about staring at an oven full of twigs?"
    Lora

3.0 T. sirtalis sirtalis, 1.1 T. cyrtopsis ocellatus, 1.0 L. caerulea, 0.1 C. cranwelli, 0.1 T. carolina, 0.1 P. regius, 0.1 G. rosea, 0.0.1 B. smithi, 0.1 H. carolinensis