Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Red Radix

"Third shed, A Success" sirtalis01's Avatar

Re: Red Radix

Quote Originally Posted by guidofatherof5 View Post
    Looking very good. What % of scrubs are showing red?
    50% 2.4 like the one i just posted,18 others are less bright and the other 18 are not showing red at all

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

That sounds about right Julio! You plan on going to hamburg in february? I just might have to talk to you about those reds
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

Julio are the 2.4 your hold backs and the 18 that are red but less bright what you plan to sell? Is this the same litter Greg purchased from if I'm following everything right? Somewhere in one of your posts I thought I remember you pairing a male snow radix with one of these amazing looking high red albino radix. Did that pairing produce for you? Would love to see updates on all these as they get older and color up. Good luck with everything this season.

Yes, mine is from the group that is red but not bright red. The last group Julio said didn't show red at all.
    -Greg
    1.1T.s. concinnus, 1.1 T.s. parietalis, 1.0 T.s. semifasciatus, 0.1 T. radix
    "Garters are predictable. Predictably variable" - Neil Balchan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan72 View Post
    Julio are the 2.4 your hold backs and the 18 that are red but less bright what you plan to sell? Is this the same litter Greg purchased from if I'm following everything right? Somewhere in one of your posts I thought I remember you pairing a male snow radix with one of these amazing looking high red albino radix. Did that pairing produce for you? Would love to see updates on all these as they get older and color up. Good luck with everything this season.

2.4 my hold backs out of the other 36 i have about 10 left...Greg took the one that was showing the most red out of the ones i took to the show....the snow x red albino was a few year ago she produce 8 babys and i kept 2 of them and gave them to a friend and then end up selling them to a guy in CA dont know what happend with him...

Quote Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
    That sounds about right Julio! You plan on going to hamburg in february? I just might have to talk to you about those reds
    Dont worry Shannon you know that as soon as i produce this beauties my homies from the forum always get first pick....

Quote Originally Posted by sirtalis01 View Post
    Dont worry Shannon you know that as soon as i produce this beauties my homies from the forum always get first pick....
    Awwwwwwww yeah!
    -Greg
    1.1T.s. concinnus, 1.1 T.s. parietalis, 1.0 T.s. semifasciatus, 0.1 T. radix
    "Garters are predictable. Predictably variable" - Neil Balchan