Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "PM Boots For Custom Title" Selkielass's Avatar

Re: My next addition

The rich two tone yellows remind me of the albino radix pics I've seen.
    The albino checkered I've seen tend to have less contrast in the shades of yellow.
    Pretty, pretty pattern.

You weren't planning on pairing him up w your lonely checkered female were you?
    Probably not a good pairing if you were- even though they are both albinos, the genes probably wouldn't line up and you'd end up w a litter of cute but normal pigmented mutts w neither parents good patterning.

Lovely addition for his own merits tho.

"PM Boots For Custom Title" Light of Dae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Snake View Post
    My initial thought was that it was a mutt, but I didn't want to seem rude so I gave the benefit of the doubt.
    From what I've heard Mutts never turn out this nice in garters.

I'm 99% sure that is a Radix and about 75% sure its something like Scotts Christmas Albino Radix.
    3.2 T.Marcianus, 1.2 T.Sirtalis, 1.0 Zacapu, 1.0 T.Radix
    0.1 Banana Cali King Snake
    0.1 BoxerXRottie Mutt

"First shed In Progress" SilasBannook's Avatar

Gorgeous snake. Do try to hunt down the parentage on that beauty. Would love to see more like that on the adoption pages.
    - Frank
    0.2.0 T.e.vagrans 1.1.1 T.radix 1.1.0 T.s.infernalis

"Preparing For Second shed"

He is a beauty I've no idea what he is or his parents as he was just ordered in, wish I had a female lined up for him maybe I'll ask the shop I got him at, they also had a snow radix they called it (not sure that's a morph),

I've called him Link he's a really sweetie such an odd feeder though he doesn't strike feed at all you have to put the food in with him and he eats it eventually never had a snake feed that way before.

More pictures on way.

"Preparing For Second shed"

Been looking at these wow stunning what's the difference between the super christmas albinos Plains and just christmas albinos plains I'm not sure you can see it clearly but the one I have has that orange dab on his nose that the Super christmas ones have,

Guess I'll just have to wait till he gets older I really don't know where he came from maybe one of those Ham events or whatever but maybe he can get me a suitable female for him also,

Great site I never knew there were so many different morphs of garters and what ones are here are few hard to find anything else he does have a snow radix very pretty also.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Dae View Post
    That's what I was thinking..
    A Radix, no way it is a Marcianus... Maybe the Christmas line from Scott Felzer.

Be very sure you know what it is before finding a mate... Don't just assume its a checkered.

Scott Felzer's Garter Snakes, specializing in aberrant garters
    Check out the Christmas Albino Plains Garter

That's What I first figured it was.