Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "PM Boots For Custom Title" BUSHSNAKE's Avatar

Re: Thamnophis?? really??

Hey Fons...do you think that that snake could actually be T.scaliger and not scalaris?

"Preparing For First shed"

Quote Originally Posted by Thamnophis View Post
    Ctah Lu, the snake you're holding in the three pictures is not a T. sumichrasti, but T. scalaris.

Thamnophis scalaris
    Of course its T. Scalaris, i put this here because norcalj put some of T. Scalaris photos and after that i said that i have one T. Scalaris Invisible Snake ask for some photos.

"Preparing For First shed"

Quote Originally Posted by BUSHSNAKE View Post
    Hey Fons...do you think that that snake could actually be T.scaliger and not scalaris?
    Which one?, my snake is T. Scalaris, the T. Scaligers skin its kind of grey and the tail its shorter than T. Scalaris

I will try to post some photos that look better.

Quote Originally Posted by ssssnakeluvr View Post
    the sumicrasts have both patterns...are rare in Mexico. no photo shopping there. there are some awesome looking species from Mexico.... Steven Bol in the Netherlands has gotten (legally) a number of species from Mexico. He has recently gotten some scalaris I believe... Joe would know for sure...I just forgot.

Ill like to know how he do it, as far as i know keeping them is illegal but exporting them to Netherlands?