Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "PM Boots For Custom Title" BUSHSNAKE's Avatar

Re: US Shipping methods...

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn@TRR View Post
    Hi Bushsnake, that snake issue was UPS specific. There is no such restriction on non-venomous with FedEx, and we have been with them for quite some time now. We would love to service your shipping needs.
    Ok! i will give it another try

Quote Originally Posted by setfree View Post
    I used them just last friday. I went to ship them over night express and I dropped them off, got home, and looked at my reciept... It was express. not overnight. aparantly on the weekends you have to pay an extra $15-$20 to do over night. Which SYR did not post on there website So immediatly I called fedex and their records of my package were messed up and they could not reroute my snakes. So my snakes ended arriving at there new home today! 3 days after drop off! Luckily they servived but I was not happy.

I have shipped with them once before and everything went smooth. but they have something to add on their web site!
    Don't ship on friday.
    -Tyrel

I heard from Andy about this issue today, I am positive he provided you the follow up info, sorry if you missed it.

It is widely known that you should not ship on a Friday, since a package won't arrive until Monday. But you are right, it should appear on the site, and it does. It appears a few different times in our Get Help section:

Ship Your Reptiles - Shipping Standards

Shipping service restrictions

All live animals must be shipped FedEx Priority Overnight, Monday through Thursday only. An overnight Friday shipment won't arrive until Monday- that is not acceptable and not permitted.

It also appears in the TOS and Shipping Standards that you must check off on each time that you book a shipment. We stress this factor a number of times, again, I am sorry that you missed it, I am glad to hear your animals arrived safely.

It's all about the Fuzzies jitami's Avatar

Thank you Reptile(no s - sorry for the confusion!) Express & Robyn @ SYR for chiming in. For what it's worth I've heard nothing but glowing reports about SYR's customer service & shipping practices.
    Tami

Oh. Because you know, it seems to me that, aside
    from being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.