Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello there!

Re: Hello there!

How do you keep that many fish in there without them going bad?
    0.1 Jack Russell Terrier
    1.0 T. sirtalis

Hi, I'm New Here!

I'm new to the forum. Anyway, I inherited a T. sirtalis infernalis that was captured in coastal southern California a few years back. However, the previous owner noticed a growth on the left-rear of the top of its head. My guess is that it may be a fungus so I have her in a dry enclosure with a water bowl and am thinking of treating it with applications ofanti-fungal cream.

I can providee a photo letr in the week.

Hi Eddie,
    I have a real soft spot for T.s. infernalis, so I hope your snake gets better. A "growth" could be a lot of things from injury to parasitic infection or even a tumor. Please be sure to provide close up photos of the spot in question. Also look very closely at the eyes, nares (nasal openings), mouth, and vent (cloaca) for swelling, discoloration, puss, leakage, or anything else unusual. If the snake has been caged with a fungal infection for any length of time, there will probably be signs around moist body openings. Sometimes it helps to take pictures of these areas, so you can carefully examine them at your leisure instead of having to deal with an agitated, or fleeing, snake.

When you're ready to post pictures or give more details, you should start a new thread, so your comments don't get lost within other discussions. There are a lot of people on this forum with a wide range of knowledge and experience, so hopefully you'll find the help you need. Best of luck,
    Rick

"Preparing For First shed"

Hello Poets!!
    You have a very nice Radix!He looks very very good!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beautiful!. I have a little girl that is just about the same size, only she is a morph wich I belive is called "anery" or "anerythristic" or something with another spelling=) IŽll post pictures this afternoon!

Hi poets and welcome aboard