Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: facebook friends

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan-A View Post
    I hope nobody takes it personally, if I don't accept friend requests. A year or two ago I got tired of having friends that I barely know and got rid of most of them.
    I hear that, but they've created so many ways to deal with that, it's not even an issue anymore. You can place certain people in certain lists and give each list individual privileges/access. Eliminates the need to remove people entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    I hear that, but they've created so many ways to deal with that, it's not even an issue anymore. You can place certain people in certain lists and give each list individual privileges/access. Eliminates the need to remove people entirely.
    Not enough.

Banned

Not surprised. Few people have figured out how to use it correctly and effectively. I have to admit, they didn't make it easy, but once I figured it out...

It's like they're not even there. Until I want them to be, that is.

Used those features from the day they started implementing them. It wasn't enough, it was pointless, it served no purpose beyond letting you inflate your friend count by adding people that you didn't want around.

Banned

Hahhaha, that's funny. However, I found another purpose. I'm actually interested in seeing some of the things those "friends that I barely know" post on their facebook pages. Also interested in commenting / interacting from time to time. Impossible if they're not in your friends list.

Do I want their stuff cluttering up my news feed? No. Do I want them seeing everything I post, especially things that are really only intended for friends and/or family? No. Thankfully that doesn't have to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcinnusMan View Post
    I found another purpose.
    Well isn't that special.