Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: New Guy On The Forum...Hello From Detroit!

welcome to the forum!
    mike

Hi, I'm New Here!

Quote Originally Posted by ssssnakeluvr View Post
    welcome to the forum! what part of Detroit do you live in? I was stationed at Selfride ANG Base in Mt Clemens. Loved it out there!!
    I currently live in Southfield (West side of Detroit). I have a funny story about Selfridge, although it was not very humorous at the time. My friend and I had met up with a couple of his coworkers at a bar out there and got a little turned around on the drive home. Well, he accidentally drove right up to the entrance to the base and explained that we just needed to turn around. Well, they made him get out of the car and did some sobriety tests on him to make sure he was fit to drive. They actually brought him into the building for about 20 minutes while I waited in the car. Fun times!!

So I just sent in another payment to the same breeder for some blue Puget Sound babies. That blue is so nice looking. I'm already addicted to these things! lol
    - Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Pals_id View Post
    I'm already addicted to these things! lol

Hmmm, I wonder what that is like.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Greetings
    Keeping - 'Florida blue' sirtalis, concinnus, infernalis, parietalis, radix, marcianus and ocellatus.

Subadult snake

I grew up in Montrose, Mi. I have family in Brighton, Ovid and Grand Rapids. I live in Indianapolis, IN with my 12 yo twin boys and a small zoo!
    Theresa in Indy
    1.0 T marcianus, 1.1 dogs, 1.0 cat, 2.0 skin kids

Hi, I'm New Here!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    I grew up in Montrose, Mi. I have family in Brighton, Ovid and Grand Rapids. I live in Indianapolis, IN with my 12 yo twin boys and a small zoo!
    Very cool, I work in Brighton and travel to Grand Rapids from time to time, as I have family on the west side of the state and my employer has the company Annual Meeting/Christmas Party in GR.

I hear ya about the small zoo. I tell people the same thing. There are some fish, a cat, 2 dogs, 2.2 Bci morph boas, 1.1 pure Nicaraguan morph boas, 2.2 Belem Brazil Bcc, 4 garters to come (pair of Thamnophis sirtalis infernalis and a pair of Thamnophis sirtalis pickeringi), and 0.1 girlfriends in the house.

That's a lot of mouths to feed! Although, I know a lot of members on here probably have well more than me.
    - Phil

I currently live in Southfield (West side of Detroit). I have a funny story about Selfridge, although it was not very humorous at the time. My friend and I had met up with a couple of his coworkers at a bar out there and got a little turned around on the drive home. Well, he accidentally drove right up to the entrance to the base and explained that we just needed to turn around. Well, they made him get out of the car and did some sobriety tests on him to make sure he was fit to drive. They actually brought him into the building for about 20 minutes while I waited in the car. Fun times!!

So I just sent in another payment to the same breeder for some blue Puget Sound babies. That blue is so nice looking. I'm already addicted to these things! lol
    Funny story....the addiction just gets worse...lol.
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

Quote Originally Posted by EasternGirl View Post
    Funny story....the addiction just gets worse...lol.

I think Marnie meant to say, the addiction only gets better.
    Steve
    5 awesome kids!
    Emmy, Kale, Molly, Gabby, Hailee
    They are not just snakes. They're garter snakes.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thamnophis14?feature=mhee

Right...lol...actually, what I meant to say is that I do not have a problem with garters and neither do any of my friends on here. We can stop whenever we want...right guys? I mean...it's not like I need them...*shaking*...I am in perfect control of the situation *looks around in a paranoid fashion*...maybe I'll get just one more...no!....Oh, but I really could use three more...who said that? I'm fine...really, I am...
    Marnie
    3.3 T.s.sirtalis 1.0 T.marcianus 1.2 T.radix 1.0 T.s.parietalis
    Izzy, Seeley, Ziggy, Perseus, Peanut, Snapper, Hermes, Sadie, Osiris, Seraphina, Little Joe

oooops... crazy guards!!