Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOWeeee!

Re: WOWeeee!

Extraordinary! A beautiful little girl, Shannon.
    Le Ann

"Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom. I'm really afraid of Johnny Depp."

Kudos on a job well done Shannon.. very pretty little runt too.

Gotta say you have hands down the BEST checkereds have ever seen!!!

Banned

She was a runt? she looks to be about the same size as the one you sent to me (lovin' her BTW) but you said mine was born "big and fat". Now the albinos, those are teensy weensy, but doing very well and growing fast.

That snake you have there in your hand sure is a stunner. I just love the contrast and just lovin the one you sent to me Shannon. She pigs out every day, or nearly so, and is growing fast. Same goes for the teensy albinos. They are thriving and growing fast.

Forum Moderator aSnakeLovinBabe's Avatar

She was not a runt... she just refused to eat foreverrrrrr. She was born the same size as her other clutchmates (your albinos, stayed the same size for a long time) as they grew, and then suddenly, she's taking off and we have ben playing catch up. I swear everytime I see her she's an inch bigger! I thought for sure she'd be a goner.
    Your big fat one is from a completely different clutch, when she was born she was already big enough to EAT the others! Like I said, this clutch of pastels was the TINIEST babies I had ever seen. Dwarflike. I am talking extremely small... only a hair larger than a newborn dekayi. So when I say they have grown and are a lot bigger now than they used to be you know what I mean!
    Mother of many snakes and a beautiful baby girl! I am also a polymer clay artist!

Banned

I gotta say, I can only speak for the bigger albino which I kept, but she is already going into shed for the second time since I got her. She's growing at a good pace it seems. Never refuses a meal, even being fed every single day. I had a radix like that, the mean one I showed you guys. He just wouldn't grow at all. About a month ago, he finally decided he's going to stop hiding all the time, he started eating like crazy instead of "picking" and man, he just suddenly "took off" as you say.