tell me ure snakes exscape stories,,,,like heres one of mine

this morning i got up and went to check on my two garters in the 175 gallon tank i have,,,well i did not see either one,,so i started moving things to see where they were,,,,my tank has three pieces of glass that cover the top and each one is removable,,i was on the end one and happen to look over to my right and seen my big garter sitting on top of the glass,,in a clear bag,,,lol,,,,grabbed him up and put him back in and started to look around to see where he had gotten out at,,,the day before i was cleaning the tank and forgot to tape the glass back down on the backside,,,they both pushed right thru,,i was like ok well the other is long gone,,,out of the corner of my eye i seen him in the kitchen floor,,,just sitting there,,lol,,of course he tried to run when i got closer,,,but i got him back in the tank,,,,,ssshhhhuuueeeey......all safe now,,then my boa tried to bite me,,,,only had him 4 days now

anyone else? i know these little buggers are exscape artists,,,this is the second time now for me,,,in 2 weeks,,