After taking my pair of blue pugets out of a 3.5 month brumation 3 days ago my male breeder has presented with complications. He appeared to be suffering from various forms of posturing and twirling and also had a severe head tilt. He was okay out of brumation the first day crawling normally with no apparent issues. The next day was when i noticed this behavior and recognized it as possible thiamine deficiency called the vet and went in asap. My suspicion was confirmed by the vet and the poor guy was given a thiamine injection and we were sent home with two more injections to be administered 3 days apart. His prognosis is suspect and right now he still has some neurological issues. Crawling sideways, backwards, and also he still seems to have a slight head tilt. Totally unexpected and surprised as he was on a rodent / smelt diet during his quarantine and prior to being conditioned for brumation. I will update his progress going forward. I believe this post should be in the "urgent care" section but since this was a favored breeding project i thought it would be appropriate to place it here. If you care to move it , that's fine.