So I've got this vivarium that I used to keep treefrogs in a few years ago, and it was so nice when it was set up that I can't help but want to use it again. The only problem is, I'm not sure which species would be the best to keep in a tank like this :P . Its 23 inches tall, and each of the 6 sides is 10.5 inches. The distance from opposite corners being 22 inches. It has a relatively large floor space that I think would give the snake a lot of room to explore without needing to turn back and forth on it self. The amount of empty space for decor and "furniture" gave for quite an extravagant environment for the treefrogs. I'm just ecstatic thinking of what I could do with that much space for a garter to climb in. I was thinking of keeping a pair of pickeringii or a lone vagrans in there. Or even a trio of ordinoides to show off their polymorphism. Any words or thoughts you have while reading this, if doing so , please feel free to respond with :P
Also, are there any thamnophis species that tend to be more arboreal than anything else, even if for only a limited period of time?