Eight of the ten young San Francisco garter snakes that were born on May 17, 2012, are doing very well. They eat voracious (salmonfilet, smelt, chicken heart) and have no problem when I put a small bit of multivitamin, calcium and vitamin B on the food every now and than.

Regrettably two of them refuse all food that I offered, including earthworms, small snails, etc.
They now are a bit skinny, but seem healthy and still are quite vivid.

Yesterday I placed the both of them in a small plastic box with very moist substrate and put them in the refrigerator. They get a short brumation in the summer. I think I will let it last for three weeks.
I have done this before the past years with a few young San Francisco garter snakes and young Mesoamerican Highlands garter snakes (T. fulvus) that refused to eat.
After the short brumation most of them started to eat and are still doing well. Only one tetrataenia died very soon after the brumation. But this one was very, very skinny. I waited too long that time to start the brumation, I think.

I expect that these two start eating after the brumation without problems.
I will keep you updated.

On the first two pictures you see two of the eight juveniles that eat very well.
On the third picture you see one of the not-eating juveniles that is sleeping in the refrigerator.