Well as of tonight I know that finally all 7 babies have eatin. On July 29,2011 23 babies were born to Pheobe , my eastern garter. The next day I released all but 7. I have never raised babies before and was nervous about the whole thing and still am but today was a happy happy day. On the 3rd day after being born I had 4 of the 7 babies eating. I heard that it could take about 2 weeks to have the babies eating. But when 2 weeks came along the other 3 still hadnt eaten yet. All the advise that you all gave me help me out so much . I kept tring. I think about 2 days ago I had other eating so that left 2 that looked small and even though they acted like nothing was wrong I was still worried and just earlier I was tring to find ways to scent the worms to get the other 2 eating. I asked Rod (hubby) to get worms. He came home and I fed Pheobe and then on to the hungry babies. I got the ones done that I knew would eat and hat the 2 in a seperate take and I left some worm pieces in there also. I came out into the living room to get something and came back in and sure enough 1 of the 2 (sweetie pie ) ate finallly. So I took her and put her in with the other ones in the main encloser. So that meant 1 more needed to eat. I left the baby alone and came out and ate and watched some tv . Rod went into the bedroom for something and came out and said" why is there a fat baby in the tank" I jumped up and went in there and YAY all babies ate. Im so happy. Thank youu for the help and advice. I am looking forward to all eating tomorrw.