Scylla's doing the exact same thing!! She shed a few days ago, but hasn't taken food in weeks (and I mean weeks). She'll go over & investigate the worm, fish, pinkie, or whatever else I'm offering (that I know she's loved in the past), "smell" it, then turn away as if saying "oh, that's not what I want..."
I still offer food, though what's really annoying/kinda scary is that she seems to be hungry & interested, but once the food item is in front of her, she changes her mind. Do I have to take her to a movie or show too so she'll accept the offer of dinner??

The temp in her tank hasn't fluxed (it's pretty independent of outside temps), she still enjoys being taken out & handled (as much as she's able to "enjoy" I suppose ), she doesn't appear to have any mites (no idea where she'd get them anyway, since I haven't put in any new tank furniture from outdoors), though her weight's been dropping slowly. She's still way active; cruises and explores (hunts?) in the tank, and watches me when I'm moving around in the room. Everything appears normal & unchanged except that she's not eating. I'm even considering the possibility that she might've gotten internal parasites somehow, though I'm not sure how that could've happened.

One of the guys at PetSmart--who seems to know more about snakes than the average employee--said that he's had other breeds of snakes that've done the same thing, as far as changing food preferences. They'll be hot of one type of food, then almost overnight get the shits of it ("of" it, not "from" it) and turn it down for something different.

The last thing she did eat was a pinkie, and that was back like, the first or second week of August.

Is there an "almost point of no return" that I should watch for? Maybe consider force-feeding at some point? If it gets to that extreme, I'd just as soon let her go than jam something down into her. I'm trying to not even consider that option.