Just another feeding day for my little ones. I decided to feed my checkered baby worms today instead of pinkie thighs and much to my delight, he ate his share of worm parts and he went off to sleep it off.

After him, I put my dekayi's in the container, and started to feed them. My female ate with gusto and she was nice and full in no time. My male however, does not want any part of a worm. I have run out of slugs, and I haven't been able to find any in my backyard, so he has not eaten for the past 3 days or so. And even before when I had a good amount of slugs on hand, he would only eat 1-3 small slugs then loose interest. I'm starting to get worried that he won't switch over to worms and will starve. Does anyone happen to know of a website where I could buy slugs in mass? I have also read that dekayi's will also eat snails, is there a specific kind of snails? Or can I just go online and try and find any small snail?

My ghost also hasn't eaten since I got him a week ago, but I will owe that up to him not being fully comfortable with me or his new home just yet. Plus from what I have read it's ok for them not to eat in the first week or so of coming home.

So, I guess my main concern is still my male dekayi and what I can buy in order to keep him fed.