Hiya!
Just discovered the site...very cool.....had to join. Been keeping snakes now for over 25yrs. and have just started "rediscovering" garters. My first snake was a Manitoba Redsided aka "Cleo" that I had for 9.5yrs and unfortunately lost to B1 deficiencey (no one knew about the dangers of frozen fish back in the day!). I now have a pair of T.s. concinnus and am getting a pair of T.s.pickeringii "blue phase". I'm also constructing large breeding enclosures to start working with some more of the T.sirtalis ssp. I also breed Thayeri or Variable Kings (Lampropeltis mexicana thayeri) and have various other herps, inverts. and fish. I also do a bit of wildlife photography and am trying to put together a collection of the various colours and patterns of T.s.sirtalis living here in PA, where I'm from. Also may be having my photos published in an upcoming book on Snakes in PA (I'm friends and herping buddies with a reptile book publisher ) Looking forward to getting to know others in the gartersnake keeping community.

----Roy