Hi everyone, it's make about a month since I start looking to build my first garter enclosure and I finally decided which model I would make. Here is a drawing I made with Google SketchUp. (the only difference will be the aquarium part will be a triangle)

The overall dimension will be 40" long x 24" depth and more or less 58" high.

The aquarium will be triangle with 16" long (front) x 24" (side) x 8" high (so about 7" of water).
The water will have an overflow who will go into an other tank under (where the little door is draw) and will be filter by a Fluval U2 and bring back to the aquarium via a Quiet one pump 1200. I intend to planted the aquarium part.

For the dry place it will have glasses on 3 faces and wood in the back and will be 24" high. The floor is going to have a small angle so if water goes in the dry place it will flow back to the aquarium. the fronts glasses will be sliding doors.

The top will be mostly cover by a glass where the neons lightning will be and part mesh where I will put the heating lamp for the hot spot and for aeration.

I intend to buy the wood need to start building it tomorrow so I will start the building of it this weekend (I can hardly wait).

Well for now that is it, if you have any comments or ideas to ameliorate it feel free to tell me

I will try to make pictures of the construction process (if I don't forget to do it as with the building of my water dragon enclosure )

Mathieu